Can I surf the web while on a call?
You need to confirm with Verizon that you have VoLTE (voice over LTE) enabled on your account. Then, go to Settings>Cellular>Enable LTE and make sure it’s set to Voice & Data. Then, as long as you’re on the LTE network, you’ll be able to talk on the phone and use data at the same time. Thank you Meg!
Can you surf the Internet and talk on the phone with T Mobile?
VoLTE provides superior voice quality and allows you to browse the Internet and use data-driven apps while on a call.
Can you talk on the phone and use data at the same time?
With the advent of VOLTE (voice over LTE) all newer smartphones on all carriers can do voice and data simultaneously. This has been true since late 2014/early 2015.
How can I activate internet while calling?
Turn on Wi-Fi calling
- Open the Voice app .
- At the top left, tap Menu. Settings.
- Under “Calls,” tap Making and receiving calls.
- Select Prefer Wi-Fi and mobile data.
How do I turn my internet on during a call?
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps. Settings. Advanced Calling. . If unavailable, navigate: Settings. Network & Internet.
- Tap the. Advanced Calling switch. (upper-right) to turn on or off.
- When turned on, tap either of the following to enable or disable: Enabled when a check mark is present. HD Voice. Video Calling.
How do I know if my phone is VoLTE compatible?
Check the Settings app If your phone is already activated on T-Mobile, you can check in your phone’s settings if VoLTE is being used. Open the Settings app on your phone and go to the ‘About phone’ menu, then tap on ‘SIM Status’. Select ‘Phone information,’ then check if LTE is listed under Voice Network Type.
Can you use the internet and talk on the phone with Verizon?
Simultaneous voice and 4G LTE data allows customers connected to Verizon’s 4G LTE network to surf the web, continue a download, use an application, or use a feature like Mobile Hotspot while talking on a call.
How do I keep data when calling?