Does Tampermonkey work with Firefox?
Tampermonkey is the most popular userscript manager, with over 10 million weekly users. It’s available for Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Opera Next and Firefox.
Is Tampermonkey illegal?
In the USA that is illegal and can put you in prison for 10 years. Tampermonkey can be used safely – however it can turn unsafe if you just blindly install other people’s userscripts from the internet.
How do I use Tampermonkey with Firefox?
First, open the TamperMonkey dashboard which can be access from the TamperMonkey icon in the toolbar. Second, find the user script you want to edit or update, click on the edit action icon / button. Then just paste the full code of the user script you have / download into the text box and save.
How do I install userscript in Firefox?
Install / Uninstall User Script on Firefox
- Step 2: Download the user script you want from website such as http://userscripts.org.
- Step 3: Click on the Install when Greasemonkey prompt you to confirm install the script to Firefox.
- Step 4: Done!
Is Tampermonkey open source?
Is Tampermonkey a Greasemonkey?
Tampermonkey is one of the most popular browser extensions with over 10 million users. Tampermonkey is used to run so-called userscripts (sometimes also called Greasemonkey scripts) on websites.
How do I get rid of Tampermonkey?
To disable TamperMonkey, please, do the following:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on gear/asterisk icon in the top-right corner.
- In opened menu Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click Disable TamperMonkey.
- Also disable other suspicious extensions from the list.
Is Tampermonkey malicious?
On January 6, 2019, Opera banned the Tampermonkey extension from being installed through the Chrome Web Store, claiming it had been identified as malicious.