How can I chat with railway Enquiry?
Step 1: Add this number into your Whatsapp: 7349389104. This is a number provided by MakeMyTrip, exclusively for Indian Rail passengers. Step 2: When you want to enquire about a train, simply type that train number, and send it to this MakeMyTrip number.
What is the number of Indian Railway Enquiry?
Railway Enquiry Customer Care Number 139 (Chargeable) : For PNR enquiry, Accommodation availability, Fare enquiry, Current train running position, IRCTC relevant information including information through SMS.
What is railway Enquiry?
Indian railways enquiry between two stations provides a list of all available trains running on a particular route. IRCTC enquiry between two stations helps passengers filter train options (as per their travel preferences) for a particular route and take the best travel decision.
How can I call railway from mobile?
2. Indian Railway Voice Enquiry Services (Enquiry by Dialing 139 from Phones) In addition to SMS, you can also dial 139 from your mobile phone and landline and get your enquiries answered through Indian Railways Interactive Voice Response (IVR) services.
What is PNR number?
PNR is the most important code while buying a flight ticket. PNR, PNR number, or PNR code is an electronic detail consisting of numbers and letters given after booking a flight. PNR is the abbreviation of “Passenger Name Record” and it is also used as a booking number on the sectoral basis.
Where is my train WhatsApp number?
-Save Railofy’s train enquiry number ‘+91-9881193322’ on your mobile phone. -Go to WhatsApp and click on the new message button to open your contacts list. -Choose the Railofy contact and type in your 10 digit PNR number in the message window. -Now, send the PNR number to Railofy.
How can I contact Railway Minister?
Ministry Of Railways – New delhi Address , Phone number , Website Details
- Ministry Of Railways Head Office Address : Room No 239,Rail Bhawan Raisina Rd CP. New delhi-110001. India .
- Ministry Of Railways Phone Number : (011)- 23381213/ 23386645.
- Ministry Of Railways Website : www.indianrailways.gov.in.
How do I connect to railway customer care?
IRCTC Booking & Enquiry Support 24X7 customer support, for any IRCTC train enquiry & booking related queries call 08068243910.
How can I get railway information?
- Search Trains. Trains between Stations, Availability and Fare.
- Check PNR Status. PNR Status with W/L Confirmation Prediction.
- Get Train Schedule. Time Table, Availability, Fare, Route Map, etc.
- Train Running Status. Spot your Train / Live Train Running Status.
- Current Booking Availability.
- Arrival / Departure at Station.