How can I check old DU result?
Visit the official website http://du.ac.in/ Go to ” exam and results’ section on homepage. Click on the link that reads” Results of UG & PG programmes for Session May-June 2021 Semester-2, 4 and 6. Select the college name and exam session, enter exam roll number along with date of birth and security pin.
How can I check my DU result online?
Delhi University releases the result online on the official website, du.ac.in. Students can check Delhi University Exam Result through the link provided on this page. The result is available in pdf format for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Certificates / Diploma courses and also for South Campus.
How can I get previous years DU question paper?
To download DU Previous Year Question Paper with Solutions PDF for all courses, follow the below steps:
- Visit this website.
- Now, you’ll see list of all courses of Delhi University. Let’s select Generic Elective (GE)
- Now select your semester.
- Now, you’ll get Generic Elective question paper DU for the 3rd semester.
How can I get semester wise Marksheet DU?
Step – 1 – Fill up the application form that you have downloaded from the official website of DU. Step – 2 – Make sure to get in touch with the principal or head of your institute or college to get the filled form verified. Step – 3 – The next step is to make the fee payment for the process.
How can I download du Marksheet?
Step – 1 – The very first step obviously is to go to the official portal of the university at https://web.sol.du.ac.in/. Step – 2 – Here, you will find Marksheet option so just click on it. Step – 3 – Now, you have to first enter your SOL number and your exam number.
When Du 1st sem result will come?
DU Results Nov/ Dec 2021-2022 for 1st, 3rd, 5th Sem The Delhi University has recently announced that the results are to be declared on 31st January 2021.
How do I apply for B El Ed in du?
The minimum eligibility requirement to apply for B. El. Ed Admission 2021 at Delhi University is 50% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination (Class XII or equivalent) in any stream and must have scored minimum pass marks in each of the four subjects.
How can I get good marks in Du exam?
So here are few pointers which will hopefully help you increase your percentage a bit.
- 1) Past year question papers.
- 2) Presentation.
- 3) Read your question paper well before you start.
- 4) Don’t leave a question unanswered.
- 5) Write generously but keep track of time.
How can I prepare for Du exam?
How to Prepare for Delhi University 2022
- Time Management. Time management is not only required during the exam preparation.
- Analysis of Syllabus & Exam Pattern. The first step towards the preparation of any exam is complete knowledge about syllabus and exam pattern.
- Prepare Smartly.
- Stay Fit & Healthy.
Does DU provide original Marksheet?
Marksheet will be issued only after submission of hard copy of the online application, after candidate original signature, along with all uploaded documents and Acknowledgement Receipt.
How can I upload 12 Marksheet in DU form?
Steps for uploading of class 12th mark sheet
- Visit Delhi University’s official website I.e., du.ac.in and click on the DU admission portal.
- Log in to the Delhi University admission portal with your registered email ID.
- The screen will show two options namely – update form and update the academic section.
Is du Sol result declared?
DU SOL Result 2021 – The School of Open Learning, University of Delhi has declared the DU SOL 2021 result in the form of third admission list for PG programs on December 9 . The result of DU SOL OBE December 2021 for UG and PG programmes will be announced in January 2022. The result of DU SOL 2021 for BCom Hons.