How can I register one time registration in Kerala PSC?
Kerala PSC One Time Registration- Thulasi Portal
- Click on the Thulasi login.
- Sign-up for new registration.
- After clicking Sign up for New registration a window will open, asking to enter the Personal details.
- Always give a valid mobile number and e-mail ID.
- Then you have to enter the Username and password for the same.
How can I open Kerala PSC thulasi account?
Kerala PSC Thulasi Registration Procedure
- Visit the official webpage of thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in.
- In the “Registered User Login”, the registered users can login and new users can sign up for a new registration.
- Click on the “Sign Up” option.
- A new registration will apear on the screen.
How can I register online in Kerala PSC?
Introduction. Candidates must register as per “ ONE TIME REGISTRATION” with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered shall apply by logging in to their profile using their user ID and password.
How do I find my PSC user ID and password?
SMS formats to recover Kerala PSC user-id & password
- Forgot user id? send SMS to 537252 | KPSCUSR. OR send SMS to 166 / 51969 / 9223166166 | KL USR.
- Forgot password? SMS KPSCUSERIDDOB to 537252 OR send SMS to 166 / 51969 / 9223166166 | KL USR RST USERID DATE_OF_BIRTH.
How can I apply for PSC thulasi?
Kerala PSC Thulasi Login, How to Apply for Kerala PSC?
- One time registration to get login id and password.
- Kerala PSC Login to the portal: www Kerala psc gov in.
- Fill in the personal and communication details.
- Upload documents at Kerala PSC login.
- Submit Kerala PSC Thulasi application.
How can I log out my PSC profile?
Now go to the kpsc homepage and select the option of login tab. Then you need to enter your login password and ID. Now login and enter your OTR profile Now select your profile, my application, confirmation, etc.
How can I recover my PSC thulasi account?
How to Reset Kerala PSC Tulasi Login Password – if you have user ID
- Enter the required details. After then fulfill with required details of User Name, Date of Birth (DD-MM-YYYY) Unique ID Number.
- Then click on the recover password option.
What is User ID in Kerala PSC?
Password recovery procedure …
|Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)||:|
|Unique ID provided by you||:||PAN Card PEN (Spark) Voters ID Driving License Indian Passport Aadhaar Number|
|No. of this Unique ID||:|
How do I register for one time?
Visit the official site of TNPSC. Tap on the “New User” link present on the “One Time Registration” tab. It will display the One Time Registration form on the screen. Fill all the mandatory details like your personal details, qualification details, address in the provided fields.
What is meant by one time registration?
One-time registration will be mandatory for the first time to apply for any preliminary or main competition to be conducted by the Commission for future release posts. To apply for the examination to be conducted by the Commission in the future, candidates will have to register only once.
How do I change my phone number on PSC profile?
How to Change Your Registered Mobile Number On Kerala PSC Portal
- Login to your profile using the user ID and Password you have created at the time of one-time registration.
- Click on Profile Home.
- To Change the Registered Mobile number, click on Mobile Phone Number.
- To change the mobile number, click on the edit button.
What is the procedure of the PSC Kerala?
Make an account (Registration) in Kerala Psc Thulasi site.
How should I start preparing for the Kerala PSC exam?
– Start preparing previous year questions as many questions are repeated. – Mock test and revision with Short notes. – Current affairs , Facts about Kerala is crucial. – Facts about Indian constitution and social welfare schemes.
Is an IGNOU degree valid for Kerala PSC now?
Yes, degree from IGNOU is valid for Kerala PSC examinations. However, for teaching posts, Kerala PSC demands degree from regular studies.
What is the procedure for marriage registration in Kerala?
Procedure and time limit for registration.—(1) The parties to a marriage shall prepare a memorandum in duplicate in Form No. I appended to these Rules along with two separate sets of photos and shall submit the same to the Local Registrar within a period of forty-five days from the date of solemnization of their marriage.