How do I buy prepaid electricity with FNB online banking?
- Login to the FNB Banking App.
- Select the ‘eWallet’ tab.
- Select ‘Buy Prepaid’
- Select ‘Prepaid Electricity’
- Choose amount.
- Enter your meter number.
- Select ‘Purchase’
- Confirm details and select ‘Confirm’
How do I buy electricity with FNB Botswana?
Dial *130*321# and enter your MOPIN. The main menu is displayed. To buy prepaid electricity, select Prepaid.
How do I buy electricity online in Botswana?
Easily top up your electricity with BotswanaPost. Buy prepaid electricity for your home or business right here, or by downloading the PosoApp by downloading on the Play Store or through PosoMoney. Our easy to use online platforms are built with you in mind. Get the units you need for your prepaid meter in minutes.
How do I buy airtime with FNB Botswana?
Turn your phone into a wallet If you have been sent money but you have no airtime , dial *103*392# to buy airtime with the money that has been sent to you. Then dial *130*321# .
Can you buy electricity through FNB?
STEP 1: Dial *120*321# on your cellphone. Follow the prompts and select/enter option 1 (Prepaid). STEP 2: Select Electricity. STEP 3: Select Enter Electricity.
Can I buy Conlog electricity online?
Electricity purchases for Conlog Municipality are now available on our Banking App, Internet, Cellphone banking and ATMs.
How do I buy electricity on credit in Botswana?
How to get emergency electricity credit in Botswana (Kolota…
- When your electricity power has been shut off due to low credit.
- Go to your electric meter box.
- press 811 on the numeric keypad.
- press enter ⏎
- You will be given emergency credit of at least P5.00.
How do I pay electricity in Botswana?
Cash and card payments can be made at BPC Customer Service Centers across the country. Customers can also make direct debit arrangements at the customer services centers. Customers are expected to provide their identification, Bank Debit cards and Bank statement for proof of account number.
How do I buy prepaid electricity in Botswana?
How do I buy prepaid electricity:
- dial *145# and press send or (call)
- choose option 2 for “Orange Money Transactions”
- Enter your Orange Money secret code (PIN)
- Choose option 2 ‘Prepaid Services’
- Choose option 3 for “Buy Motlakase”
- Please enter your BPC meter number.
- Enter the purchase amount, minimum of P7.
How do I buy electricity from USSD?
Just follow the steps below:
- Dial: *402*00009548*amount#
- Once you dial the code above, you will be prompted to enter your meter number.
- Follow the subsequent prompt[s] to complete payment.
- Afterwards, an electricity token will be automatically sent to your phone number via SMS.
How do I buy electricity with FNB cellphone Banking Namibia?
- Dial *140*321# on your mobile phone.
- The system will welcome you to FNB Cellphone Banking and ask you to select reply / answer on your Cellphone and key in your 5 digit Cellphone Banking PIN.
- The main menu is displayed.
- Select Prepaid.
- Select Recharge.
- Select Electricity.
How do I set up FNB Botswana app?
- Login to FNB Online Banking at www.fnbbotswana.co.bw and select ‘Settings’ (found in the top menu)
- Registered inContact customers can register on their cellphone by simply dialing *130*321# or*103*321# and select the ‘More Features’ option and then “Continue”.