How do I change the size of the formula in Google Docs?
To change size, simply drag the box or change the original font size. By using inline sizing, fractions and other tall expressions will be shortened to match the rest of the expression! If you want to change the equation after it has been rendered, just click the ‘De-render Equation’ button!
How do you set double spacing in Word?
To double-space the whole document, go to Design > Paragraph Spacing, and choose Double. Tip: To double-space only part of the document, select the paragraphs you want to change, go to Home > Line and Paragraph Spacing, and choose 2.0.
What should MLA spacing be set to?
General MLA Formatting Rules
- Font: Your paper should be written in 12-point text.
- Line Spacing: All text in your paper should be double-spaced.
- Margins: All page margins (top, bottom, left, and right) should be 1 inch.
- Indentation: The first line of every paragraph should be indented 0.5 inches.
How do I make Google Docs double spaced?
How to double space on Google Docs using the toolbar
- Highlight text. By dragging your cursor over the text, highlight which sections of your document need to be double spaced.
- Click the line spacing icon in the toolbar, then choose “Double”
Are there two spaces after a period in MLA?
Leave one space after a period or other concluding punctuation mark, unless your instructor prefers two spaces. Whichever spacing you choose, be sure to use it consistently throughout your paper. See the MLA’s formatting guidelines for more information.
How do you fix the spacing in Google Docs?
Change line spacing
- On your computer, open a document in Google Docs.
- Select the lines you want to change.
- Click Format. Line spacing.
- Select a line spacing option: To change your paragraph spacing, click Single, 1.15, 1.5, or Double.
Do we put space after comma?
Put a space after a comma. Do not put a space before a comma. In a sentence, the last two items usually do not need a comma between them as they are separated by “and”.
When did it change to one space after a period?
In 1989, Desktop Publishing by Design stated that “typesetting requires only one space after periods, question marks, exclamation points, and colons”, and identified single sentence spacing as a typographic convention.