How do I contact Co Op Bank?
3457 212 212The Co-operative Bank / Customer service
How do I check my co op bank account balance?
Remember you must have linked your co-op bank balance check phone number with the bank to enjoy the service.
- Start by dialing *667# on your phone.
- Provide your PIN to gain access to your Mcoop account.
- Select ‘Balance’ from the menu.
- Choose ‘MCoop Cash’ option or simply ‘Coop Bank Account’ option.
- Choose your bank account.
How do I activate my co op bank account online?
Submit a request for activation of your account through Internet banking
- You need to visit the website of Model Co Op Bank Ltd.
- Login to Internet Banking using User ID and password.
- Request for reactivating the account.
How can I access my cooperative bank statement online Kenya?
To view your statements.
- Please log into Business Online Banking and navigate to Statements and Reports.
- Navigate to Report Type and select Statements.
- Select your account and choose a date range.
Will Coop Bank call me?
You will never be contacted by anyone and asked to log in to your online bank account to check that you have received a refund or to request that you return an over payment.
How do I unlock my co op bank account?
enter your username on the login page. select ‘I’ve forgotten my password’ or ‘I’ve forgotten my security code’ follow the on-screen instructions to reset your security details. you’ll be sent a verification code to confirm the change.
How do I get my co op bank statement?
How To Get Cooperative Bank Statement 
- 1) Ussd. The Ussd option for accessing Coop bank services is either *667# or *266#.
- 2) MCoop cash.
- 3) Internet banking.
- Once this has been done, click on ‘View’ whereby an online version of your statement will be displayed.
- 4) Coop Customer Care.
How do I deposit money from my mpesa to my cooperative bank?
How to deposit money to your Co-operative Bank account Via M-Pesa
- Go to M-Pesa menu, select “Lipa na M-Pesa”
- Select “Paybill”
- Select “Enter business no.”
- Select “Enter account no” i.e. Co-operative Bank account number (e.g. 0100 xxxx xxxx) and press “OK”
- Enter amount i.e. amount you want to deposit and press “OK”
What is the bank code for co-operative Bank of Kenya?
KCOOKENAXXX BIC / SWIFT Code – THE CO-OPERATIVE BANK OF KENYA LTD Kenya – Wise.
How do I get a full bank cooperative statement?
The Ussd option for accessing Coop bank services is either *667# or *266#. However, to access the menu for Coop statements via this option, you need to dial *667# and input your 4-digit Pin. Once at the menu, choose option 98: ‘More’ in-order to view the rest of the menu then choose option 14 for Account enquiries.
How do I view my coop statement online?
your statements are stored on our secure server….Log in to online banking and:
- choose the account you wish to receive paperless statements for by selecting ‘View account’
- select ‘Paperless’ under ‘Account actions’
- read the on screen message and select ‘OK’.
How do I contact co-op Bank of Kenya customer care?
Cooperative Bank of Kenya Customer care Contacts. Our Contact Centre numbers, 0703 027 000, 020 277 6000. SMS: 16111 Fax: 3276 518. E-mail: [email protected]
Why choose Co-operative Bank of Kenya online banking?
Cooperative Bank of Kenya Online Banking enables you to transact easily, from anywhere and at any time. The platform is very safe and secure.
What is the country Kenya Co-op Bank SWIFT code?
The Cooperative Bank Of Kenya Swift Code is Swift code (8 characters) KCOOKENA Branch name Head Office Branch address Co-Operative House Nairobi Bank name Cooperative Bank Of Kenya Ltd., The Country Kenya Co-operative Bank paybill number is 400200 . Find out how to deposit money to co-op bank through m-pesa.
What is co-op net internet banking?
The Co-op Net Internet Banking provides a platform where individual customers, corporate companies, business owners, and institutions to carry out a range of transactions and monitor their bank accounts through the internet.