How do I contact the Dominion Post?
Pitching the story first and following up with an email, or following up your media release with a phone call can increase your chances of getting coverage….National Media.
|Dominion Post||[email protected]||04 474 0428|
|Gisborne Herald||[email protected]||06 869 0600|
Who is the editor of The Dominion Post?
Anna Fifield –
Anna Fifield – Editor of the Dominion Post, Wellington editor of Stuff – Stuff | LinkedIn.
How do I send a letter to the editor of The Dominion Post?
* Our e-mail address is [email protected]. Please do not send attachments. * Our fax number is (04) 474-0350. * Or send your letter to: Letters to the Editor, PO Box 1297, Wellington.
Who owns Dominion Post?
media business Stuff Ltd
The Dominion Post is a metropolitan daily newspaper published in Wellington, New Zealand. It is owned by media business Stuff Ltd, formerly the New Zealand branch of Australian media company Fairfax Media.
How do you contact stuff news?
To update your subscriber details please email [email protected] or alternatively phone 0800 339 100 (South Island) or 0800 339 000 (North Island).
How do I write a pressing letter?
How do you write a letter to the editor?
- Open the letter with a simple salutation.
- Grab the reader’s attention.
- Explain what the letter is about at the start.
- Explain why the issue is important.
- Give evidence for any praise or criticism.
- State your opinion about what should be done.
- Keep it brief.
- Sign the letter.
How do I send a letter to the editor of the Herald NZ?
- [email protected].
- 0800 HERALD (437 253)
Who owns what newspapers?
Index of US Mainstream Media Ownership
|Top Investors/Donors/Owners||Majority owned by Hearst Family. The media company owns 50% of A&E, 20% of ESPN, the History channel, 18 daily newspapers, 25 lifestyle magazines including Esquire and Harper’s Bazaar, 27 local TV stations, satellite radio and more.|
What is dominion government?
noun. the power or right of governing and controlling; sovereign authority. rule; control; domination.
How do you contact the media?
How To Contact The Media
- Stay local.
- Keep it focused and stick to one issue at a time.
- Make sure to send press clippings to your members of Congress.
- Don’t forget your own media outlets.
- Give just the facts.
- Don’t just say it — show it.
- Build media relationships.
- Put media relations in your federal advocacy policy.
How do I contact the media about a story NZ?
If you have a tip, pictures, video or information you’d like to tell us about, or if you wish to lodge a complaint about a story, email us at [email protected] or call us at 0800 Newshub.
How do you write an email to the Editor?