How do I factory reset my LG computer?
Factory Reset (Powerwash)
- Starting at the Login Screen, press ctrl + shift + alt + r on your keyboard, at the same time.
- A restart will be required to initiate the Powerwash, click the Restart button.
- Once your Chromebase restarts, click the Powerwash button to continue.
- Click the Continue button to initiate the wipe.
How do I hard reset my LG w10?
Press together and hold the Power Button + Volume Down Button. If the Logo appear, then release the Power Button (do not release the Volume Down Button), then continue to press again the Power Button until Recovery mode / Factory reset menu appear, then we can release all button now.
How do you reset a locked LG Metro PCS phone?
Hard Reset (Factory Reset)
- Turn the phone off.
- Press and hold the following keys at the same time: Volume Down Key + Power/Lock Key on the back of the phone.
- Release the Power/Lock Key only when the LG logo is displayed, then immediately press and hold the Power/Lock Key again.
How do I factory reset my LG g4 from my computer?
Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons on the back of the device. When the LG logo appears, quickly release and then re-hold the Power button while continuing to hold the Volume down button. When “Factory data reset” appears, use the Volume down button to highlight Yes.
What function key restores factory settings?
Rather than reformatting your drives and restoring all your programs individually, you can reset the entire computer back to its factory settings with the F11 key. This is a universal Windows restore key and the procedure works on all PC systems.
How do I reset my computer monitor?
How to reset the LCD monitor to the default settings.
- On the front of the monitor, press the MENU button.
- In the MENU window, press the UP ARROW or DOWN ARROW buttons to select the RESET icon.
- Press the OK button.
- In the RESET window, press the UP ARROW or DOWN ARROW buttons to select either OK or ALL RESET.
What is the master unlock code for LG phones?
Model: LG P769 / LG Optimus L9 1: Turn on phone without Sim card. 2: Dial 2945#*769#. 3: A menu will popup to enter the code. 5: Device is now unlocked.
How do you hard reset a LG?
- Power. Turn off your device (you may need to remove, then reinsert the battery).
- Buttons. Press and hold Volume Up (depending on your software, it may be Volume Down) and Power buttons on the back of the phone at the same time.
How do I hard reset my LG k4?
- Ensure the device is powered off.
- Press and hold the. Volume Down button. then press and hold the. Power button.
- From the System recovery screen, select. Factory data reset. . Utilize the Volume buttons to highlight and the Power button to select.
- Tap. Yes. to confirm. Allow several minutes for the reboot process to complete.