How do I fix this webpage is not available on Android?
Hopefully the cause for this “webpage not available” issue on your cell phone was simply a problem with your internet browsers homepage. In which case manually entering your desired URL or changing your phones default homepage will once again allow you to browse and surf the web once again.
Why do I get web page not available?
This error can happen due to many reasons like typing a wrong website address, invalid cookies on your Google Chrome browser, DNS server issues or enable the proxy feature in Internet Options with a dead proxy.
Why some sites are not opening in my mobile?
Try clearing cache of your mobile browser and check. If it still not loading then un-install the browser form your phone and restart the phone and reinstall the browser again and try. If still getting same error, try different browser in mobile.
How do I unblock a website on Chrome Android?
Switch to the Security tab, select Restricted Sites and click on the Sites button. This will display the list of site URLs marked under Restricted sites. Select the site, and hit the Remove button. Once done, restart Chrome and check if that site stands unblocked or not.
Why does my Samsung tablet keep saying webpage not available?
Webpage/Apps Not Loading After you have confirmed it is not a service problem, go to the Connections tab in your tablet’s settings. Under the data usage, ensure that the mobile data box is checked. At this point you should go check your apps and webpages. If the webpage does not load, go back to data usage settings.
Why some websites are not opening in Chrome?
The reason why Chrome is not loading pages may be down to something as simple as unstable or lost internet connection. Ensure that you have an active data plan, and restart your internet connection. Also, try loading other browsers and apps such as Firefox and WhatsApp.
How do I fix Google Chrome not loading pages?
8 fixes to try:
- Check your Internet connection.
- Restart your computer.
- Disable your antivirus temporarily.
- Clear Chrome cache and cookies.
- Reset Chrome settings to default.
- Disable Chrome extensions.
- Reinstall Chrome.
- Use a VPN.
Why some websites are not opening in Chrome in Android?
Why websites are not opening in Chrome?
It’s possible that either your antivirus software or unwanted malware is preventing Chrome from opening. A program or process currently running on your computer might be causing problems with Chrome. You can restart your computer to see if that fixes the problem.
How do I stop Chrome from blocking websites?
Change settings for a specific site On your computer, open Chrome. Go to a website. Click Site settings. Change a permission setting.
Why some sites are not opening in Chrome Android?
Can connect to internet but Cannot open Web pages?
If web pages will not open in any Internet browser, your computer may have a virus or malware infection. We recommend you check for and remove viruses or malware on your computer. If malware is found and cleaned, it may resolve the issue and allow you to open web pages again.
Why is my page not available?
– You blocked the person. – The person blocked you. – Their profile is disabled or deleted.
How to fix webpage error?
– Websites look wrong or appear differently than they should – Fix problems that cause images to not show – Fix common audio and video issues – Websites show a spinning wheel and never finish loading – Fix login issues on websites that require a username and password.
What is Android system WebView and should you install it?
– Get rid of all web browsers. You can deactivate them or uninstall them. – Go to Google Play and download the newest version of the Android System WebView. – Open any application, for example Viber, that uses external links to verify if the downloaded app works as it’s supposed to.
What is Android system WebView app?
Go to the Android System WebView app in the Play Store.