How do I make my Panasonic Blu Ray player region free?
Region Free Hack Method 5: panasonic blu ray region free code
- (Works with most Panasonic DVD players and other players)
- Power on the player with no disk in.
- Point the remote control at the player.
- Press the remote buttons one at a time in order 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0.
- The player will reset itself.
- DVD will now be region free.
How do I reset my Blu-ray player?
Follow these steps to perform a factory reset on your Blu-ray Disc™ player:
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Setup.
- Select Resetting or icon.
- Select Reset to Factory Defaults Settings.
- Select All Settings.
- Select Start.
- Select Close.
- Turn off your device, then turn it back on.
How do I update my Panasonic Blu-ray player?
Update Procedures (Overview)
- Step 1 Check the firmware version currently installed on your Blu-ray Disc™ Player.
- Step 2 Check the latest firmware version available for your Blu-ray Disc™ Player.
- Step 3 Download the latest firmware.
- Step 4 Decompress the downloaded file.
- Step 5 Create a firmware update disc.
Is the Panasonic UB9000 region free?
This hardware modified UB9000 is guaranteed to play 4K UltraHD Blu-ray discs, DVDs and Blu Rays from all region around the world.
How do I connect my Blu-ray to my home network?
- Connect the wireless adapter securely into the USB port of the internet-capable TV, Blu-ray Disc player, or Network media player.
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME or MENU button.
- Select Settings.
- Select Network.
- Select Network Setup.
- Follow the steps to set up a wireless (Wi-Fi®) connection.
How do I connect my Panasonic Blu-ray player to Netflix?
If you see the Viera Cast button on your Panasonic remote
- Press the Viera Cast button on the remote.
- Select Netflix.
- Select Sign In. If you do not see Sign In, select Yes on the Are you a member of Netflix? screen.
- A code will appear. Enter this activation code at netflix.com/activate.