How do I make my planner look nice?
So, without further ado, here are ten different ways to make your planner look cute!
- Color-Code. Perhaps the quickest way to give your agenda a pop of color is to use a color-coding system.
- Sticky Notes.
- Stickers & Washi Tape.
- Watercolor & Paint.
- Binder Clips.
- Treat It Like A Scrapbook.
- Record Your Memories.
How can I spice up my planner?
25 Ways to mix up your planner
- Do a no sticker week.
- Try Color Coding.
- Try a completely different planning system.
- If you currently plan on paper, try a digital planning system.
- Go on YouTube.
- Use a 1 page weekly planner or a different page size.
- Use a printable.
- Use sticky notes.
What can I add in my planner?
With different sections a planner can be the perfect place for a bit of daily journaling.
- Daily Habit Tracker.
- Inspirational Quotes.
- Gratitude Log.
- Daily Affirmations.
- Bucket List Items.
- Journal or Diary.
- Favorite Scriptures.
How do you mark off a planner?
Mark Your Place
- Use binder clips or paper clips so you can easily find the correct page.
- If your planner has a monthly page and weekly/daily pages, mark the weekly page and the monthly page so you can flip between the two efficiently.
How do you make a planner fun?
This is one of the best things you can do to make sure you stick to using your planner: Use your planner as a log for your daily life. Write down everything you need to do throughout the day. Write down lunch dates and shopping trips and vacations. Write down the exciting and the unexciting.
How do you create your own planner?
Create your daily,weekly or monthly planner.
How to decorate your planner with washi tape?
a planner : My fave is the Erin Condren LifePlanner:
How do I create my own planner?
How do m the planner, and I don’t want to be the planner. Sometimes, this dynamic has stretched me too thin.” It sounds like they probably won’t have tailor-made solutions to offer you when this comes out, so I would go in with your own.
How to set up your new planner?
Hole Punch (for printed pages)