How do I program my P Touch label maker?
Insert a new tape cassette into the cassette tape compartment on the bottom of the P Touch Label Maker. Pull down the lever to secure the tape cassette in place. Close the tape cassette compartment. Simultaneously press the “Code” button and the “Feed” button to advance the label tape.
How do you change the font size on a Brother P-touch PT 80?
Hold down the “Fn” button on the keypad and press and release the “Q” button. Press “Enter” to open the text-sizing menu. Press the left and right arrow keys to scroll through sizes, then press “Enter” to select a size.
How do I change the settings on my Brother label maker?
How do I change the length of the label?
- Press the [Label] key ( / ). The current settings are displayed.
- Select the “Length” attribute using the or key, and then set a value using the or. key.
- Press the [OK] key ( ) or [Enter] key ( / ) to apply the settings.
How do I reset my brother pt 80?
FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Turn off the P-touch.
- Hold down the “Shift” and the “R” keys.
- While holding down the “Shift” and the “R” keys, press the “On/Off” key or Power key once and then release the “Shift” and the “R” keys.
- “English” should be on the display. The machine has been initialised.
How do I pair my brother p touch?
Start the P-touch Utility with your computer, and confirm that [Wireless Direct] is set to [ON] in the [Wireless Direct] tab. See Brother P-touch Utility (for Macintosh) on page 35 for details on the P-touch Utility. enter the password. e When the connection is established, the NFC lamp is lit.
Why is my brother p touch not working?
Make sure that the batteries are inserted with their positive and negative poles pointing in the correct direction. The P-touch resets to the default setting when more than 3 minutes pass after the batteries are removed, or the P-touch is disconnected from the AC adapter without using batteries.
How do I change the size on my Brother label maker p touch?
To change the size of characters,
- Press the Function (Fn / F) key.
- Press the Cursor ( / ) key until “SIZE” is displayed.
- Press the OK key or the Enter key.
- Press the Cursor ( / ) key until your desired size is displayed.
- Press the OK key or the Enter key. The selected setting is applied to the entire text. Label image.
How do I make text bigger in label maker?
Press the [Font] key. Press the [Cursor] key to select an item you want to change (Font/Size/Width/Style), and then press the [OK] key.
How do I change the label length on my Brother P-touch?
To change the length of the label,
- Press the [Label] key ( / ).
- Press the [Cursor] key ( ) until [Label Length] is displayed.
- Press the [OK] key ( ).
- Press the [Cursor] key ( ) until your desired length is displayed. ( AUTO or 30 – 300 mm / 1.2″ – 12.0″)
- Press the [OK] key ( ) to apply the setting.
Why is my brother P-touch not working?
How do I reset my brother label maker to factory settings?
These steps will reset the label machine to its default factory settings.
- Turn off the label machine.
- Hold down the Shift key and the letter R key.
- While holding down the keys, press the Power key once to turn on the label machine.
- Release the keys.
- “inch” will be displayed and press the Enter key.
Where can I find the PT-80 P-touch machine user’s manual?
Brother PT-80 P-touch Machine User’s Manual. This Brother p-touch user’s guide is a product download and the download link is provided below; file is in .pdf format. Need Support? If you download the manual and still have questions, you can reach Brother’s P-touch Support line at 877-276-8437.
What can I do with my brother P-touch 80?
With your P-touch 80, you can create labels for any application. Select from bels. In addition, the variety of tape cartridges available allows you to print la- bels with different widths and exciting colours. place for future reference. • Use only Brother M tapes with this machine.
How do I get help with my Brother label maker?
If you download the manual and still have questions, you can reach Brother’s P-touch Support line at 877-276-8437. They should be able to help you troubleshoot a problem or walk you through your label maker’s features and functions. Click here to get a new PTM95 – uses the same tapes and replaces the PT80…oh yeah, it has more features too!
How do I Clean my Brother m tape machine?
Cet appareil numérique de la classe B est conforme à la norme NMB-003 du Canada. • Use only Brother M tapes with this machine. Do not use tapes that do not have mark. • Do not clean the machine with alcohol or other organic solvents. Only use a soft, dry cloth. • Do not touch the print head mechanism. Use a soft wipe (e.g. a cotton swab) when