How do I put iPhone 4s in DFU mode?
- Plug your device into your computer.
- Turn off the device.
- Hold the Power button for 3 seconds.
- Hold the Home button without releasing the Power button for 10 seconds.
- Release the Power Button but keep holding the Home button.
How do I put my iPhone 4 in recovery mode?
Press and hold down the Sleep button and Home button simultaneously. 4. After 10 seconds release the Sleep button but continue to hold the Home button down.
How do I force my iPhone into DFU mode?
Put an iPhone or iPad in DFU mode
- Turn off your iPhone or iPad and plug it into your Mac or Windows computer.
- Make sure that iTunes or Finder are running.
- Press and hold the side button on your device for three seconds.
- While continuing to hold the side button, press and hold volume down.
How do I put my iPhone 4 in recovery mode without iTunes?
Slide to power off your iPhone. Press and hold the iPhone’s home button and then connect to the USB cable that you already connected to your computer. You will see the Apple Logo, and after some seconds, you will see the recovery logo. Release the home button once your iPhone has entered recovery mode.
How do I put my iPad mini 4 in DFU mode?
How to Enter iPad DFU Mode
- Plug the iPad into your computer (Mac or PC)
- Launch iTunes on the computer.
- Hold down the Power button and the Home button at the same time.
- Keep holding both of these buttons for 10 seconds.
How do you reset a disabled iPhone without a computer?
One way to unlock a disabled iPhone or iPad without computer is to use Apple’s Find My iPhone service. It allows you to remotely perform actions on an iOS device. All you need to do is access either the website or the app on another device and you will be able to unlock the device.