If you want to go to the previous page without knowing the url, you could use the new History api. history. back(); //Go to the previous page history. forward(); //Go to the next page in the stack history.go(index); //Where index could be 1, -1, 56, etc.
How do I go back to the previous page?
If you want to navigate backward and reach the previous page in Chrome Android then simply click on the back button of your phone.
How do I go back to a previous page in HTML?
How do I find old Web pages?
- Backspace key, when you’re not in an editing control (this can be disabled if it causes problems, see browser. backspace_action)
- Alt+Left Arrow (Alt+Right Arrow goes Forward)
back() method causes the browser to move back one page in the session history. It has the same effect as calling history.go(-1) . If there is no previous page, this method call does nothing. This method is asynchronous.
How do I view cached pages in Chrome?
Open your Chrome browser and go to the Chrome Web Store. Look for “Web Cache Viewer” extension and install it on your browser. Generally, you can right click any link on a webpage in Google Chrome and choose “Web Cache Viewer” option. You can choose to view the cached page from either Wayback Machine or Google archive.
What is the oldest thing on the Internet?
1. Interrupt Technology Corporation (1986)
How do I redirect a page without refreshing it?
1. Change URL without Reloading Using jQuery Ajax.
- First of all, fire click event on the navigation link a.
- Prevent page refreshing using e.
- Get the Current URL by clicking a navigation link and store it in pageURL.
- Change URL without reloading the page using history.pushState(null, ”, pageURL)
How do I go back to the previous page in Java?
to the previous page. Method 2: Using the history.back () method: The back () method of the window.history object is used to go back to the previous page in the current session history. In case there is no previous page, this method call does nothing.
How to make browsers go back to previous page by clicking event?
How to get referrer URL (previous page URL) current domain and url?