How do I set up my eGo T vape pen?
How to use the eGo T
- Screw and connect the eGo-T battery with the eGo-T tank atomizer.
- Step 1: Cut the plastic package;
- Step 2: Remove the rubber from the end of the cartridge.
- Step 3: Take off the eGo-T cartridge plastic cover.
- To operate the battery press the button 5 times to switch it on and repeat to switch it off.
How do you know when your electronic cigarette is charged?
You’ll know your battery is fully charged when the indicator light turns green or begins blinking steadily. On certain models, the charging light will shut off when the battery reaches 100%.
Why is my eGo not producing smoke?
Check your tank to make sure you have enough e-liquid. If your tank is completely full but you still have weak vapor, it is possible that your atomizer or coil has been flooded. If this happens, simply take your atomizer apart and clean it with a paper towel or gently blow through it to get the excess liquid out.
What does it mean when my eGo T blinks 10 times?
If you hold the button down to puff for 10 seconds at a time, the light will start blinking. This is a warning indicator telling you that you are shortening the life of your atomizer coil by using it too hard.
How do I change the voltage on my eGo t?
– In new battery voltage output mode, lock the battery by 5 clicks first (orange LED blinks 3 times). – By pressing the button for 5 seconds (not 5 clicks), LED will change to white with 3 blinks. And the mode has switched to 3.3V constant voltage output mode.
How long does an e-cigarette take to charge?
between 3 – 4 hours
Charging most batteries should take between 3 – 4 hours for a full charge (depending on the battery size). It is advisable that you only charge your battery once it is completely depleted. Remember, every e-cigarette is different, so please check the product manual to see the indications of charging your e-cig.
What does it mean when your vape flashes blue?
If the blue blinking happens when you are vaping, it could be a sign you have medium battery power (at least 30%). Does the blue blinking come after pressing the power button 3 times? It means that the vape pen has switched to medium mode power output.
How long does Ego battery last?
EGO advertises 60 minutes on battery. I used a combo of bagging and mulching for the first cut, and my lawn was overgrown by triple what I normally let it go. In my first cut, I got just about 60 minutes on 1/3 acre of grass.
How long should you wait between puffs on a vape?
The general rule is to wait 15 to 30 seconds before puffing again. For people who are trying to quit smoking, 30 seconds can be a long wait. In this case, you can buy e-juice with a higher nicotine level.