How do I sync my Plantronics CS55 headset to the base?
To Subscribe a Headset to the Base: Press and hold both the + and – buttons on the back of the charging base until the red light on the front of the base starts to flash. Let go of both buttons. The red light should continue to flash.
Why do I hear myself in my Plantronics headset?
Typically an echo is caused when the volume is set too high, the excess volume causes a feedback (or echo). Things to check: Check your desk phone’s volume setting. Make sure it’s set to to medium.
How do I adjust the volume on my Plantronics headset?
Some headsets have a single button for volume control. To increase the volume, tap the volume button, and to decrease it either tap or press and hold the button depending on your product, some products indicate the volume limit with a tone/voice alert.
How do I sync my Plantronics headset to the base?
To do so, press and hold the volume up (+) and volume down (-) buttons at the same time until the lights on the base unit starts flashing red and blue. Place the headset into pairing mode. Click here for pairing instructions for Plantronics Bluetooth headsets.
How do I reset my Plantronics CS50 headset?
To reset your CS50/CS55/CS60:
- Press in and hold the mute control (A) and the talk button (B) until the talk indicator light (C) on the headset starts blinking rapidly.
- Press and hold the talk button (B) again.
- Disconnect the AC power supply from the bottom of the base.
- Test the headset to ensure it works properly.
How do I adjust my Plantronics headset?
To Adjust the Headband
- To adjust the headband, lengthen or shorten the band until it fits comfortably.
- Position the headset so that the foam ear cushion sits comfortably over the center of your ear.
- For a tighter fit, gently pull the opposite end of the headset inward as shown.
How do I make my Plantronics headset louder?
The “+” and “-“ volume control can be located on the body of the headset or inline control. To increase the volume, tap the “+” button and to decrease the volume tap the “-“ button, some products indicate the volume limit with a tone/voice alert. The volume wheel is normally located on the left speaker of the headset.