How do you attach a file in Zendesk?
Adding attachments to ticket comments from the agent interface
- If rich text formatting is enabled, click the paperclip icon. If rich text formatting is not enabled, click Attach file.
- Browse to the file you want to attach.
- Select the file, and click Choose. The maximum file size for a single linked attachment is 50 MB.
How do I view attachments in Zendesk?
In Admin Center, click the Objects and rules icon ( ) in the sidebar, then select Tickets > Settings. In the Attachments section, select Include attachments in emails.
How do I use API in Zendesk?
In Admin Center, click the Apps and integrations icon ( ) in the sidebar, then select APIs > Zendesk APIs. Make sure the Settings tab is selected. To create a token, click the Plus (+) icon on the right side. To delete a token, click the token in the list, then click Delete on the right side.
How do I import a ticket into Zendesk?
How to import files to Zendesk
- Select CSV as your data source and upload your files.
- Select Zendesk as the target platform and specify your company’s Zendesk URL.
- Select which records you want to migrate and map ticket fields.
- Start the Free Demo Migration to get a quote and check if the data migrated correctly.
How do I attach a PDF in Zendesk?
To attach a PDF file to an article, click Article settings in the article editor, then click Upload attachment on the lower right side of the editor. The file size limit is 20 MB. To remove an attachment, hover your mouse pointer over the attachment and click the X icon.
How do I insert an image in Zendesk?
You can attach to the ticket and reference the link address (right-click attachment and select Save Link Address) or host images on a third-party site and save the image address. Then, in line with where you want to display the image, enter ![ alt-text if image link breaks](image URL) .
How do you use Attachment Manager?
Double-click on the Attachment Manager app icon, and click Install. In the installation section, enter a name for the app. Enter the tags to be added to existing tickets and new tickets with attachments. Specify any whitelist or blacklist options for allowing or blocking file extensions.
What is API in Zendesk?
An API, or Application Programming Interface, is a tool for software applications. An example of this in the API would be the List Users endpoint. It returns a list of all users in your Zendesk Support account. Some endpoints like the Show User endpoint are more focused and just return a single thing.
Does Zendesk have APIs?
Zendesk’s APIs are organized around REST. Our APIs have predictable resource-oriented URLs, accepts form-encoded request bodies, returns JSON-encoded responses, and uses standard HTTP response codes, authentication, and verbs. If you are new to the Zendesk APIs, take a look at our Beginners Guide.
How do I transfer data from intercom to Zendesk?
In what way does data migration from Intercom to Zendesk work
- Get ready. Start with creating Agent profiles and all needed custom fields in your new help desk.
- Link Intercom.
- Connect Zendesk.
- Select objects.
- Migrate limited amount of data.
- Migrate to Zendesk all data.
How do I transfer data to Zendesk?
How do I attach a PDF file?
Insert one PDF into another
- Open the PDF that serves as the basis of the combined file.
- Choose Tools > Organize Pages.
- In the secondary toolbar, choose Insert > From File.
- Select the PDF you want to insert and click Open.