How do you do a hard reset on a Nokia Lumia?
Press the Volume Up key. Press the Volume Down key. Press the Power key….Master reset with hardware keys
- During the reset, there will be two gears rotating on the display for up to 5 minutes, after which the display will go blank for about 30 seconds.
- Resetting the phone will erase all user data, including Nokia Maps.
How do I reset my windows phone to factory settings?
Reset your phone
- On Start , swipe over to the All apps list, then select Settings .
- Select System > About > Reset your phone.
- You’ll receive two warnings. If you’re absolutely sure you want to restore your phone to its factory settings, select Yes, and then select Yes again.
How do I reset my Nokia phone to factory settings?
To reset your phone to its original settings and to remove all your data, on the home screen, type in *#7370#.
- Select Menu > > Rest. factory settings .
- Enter the security code. There are no more confirmation steps after you select OK , but the phone is reset and all data is removed.
How do I hard reset my Nokia Android one?
Restore with hard reset or Recovery mode Nokia 1
- 1- First turn off your Nokia 1 completely.
- 2- Keep holding on volume down and power keys together for a few seconds.
- 3- When the Nokia logo is displayed, release the buttons.
How do you do a factory hard reset?
How to perform Factory Reset on Android smartphone?
- Tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Backup and reset.
- Tap Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset Device.
- Tap Erase Everything.
How do I hard reset my phone?
Turn off the phone and then press and hold the Volume Up key and Power key simultaneously until the Android system recover screen appears. Use the Volume Down key to highlight the “wipe data/factory reset” option and then use the Power button to make the selection.