How do you fix Please wait while Windows configures?
- Close Outlook.
- Start Control Panel.
- Click Programs and Features > Turn Windows features on or off.
- Enable Windows Search, and then click OK.
- Restart the computer if you’re prompted to do this.
How do I stop Windows please wait?
Here is how you can do it:
- Press Windows key + R to open a Run dialog.
- Type services. msc, then press Enter.
- Locate and open Windows Search.
- Set Startup type to Automatic (Delayed Start).
- Under Service Status, select Start.
- Click Apply > OK to save the changes.
- Restart your system for the changes to take effect.
How long does it take to remove previous iTunes installation?
Related stories. Wiping out all traces of iTunes in anticipation of creating a completely new media library isn’t so simple. It requires removing several other Apple programs in a particular order. The whole process took me about 30 minutes to complete on a Windows 7 PC that stored a media library of about 2,500 songs.
How do I fix Microsoft configuration process?
To fix this problem automatically, click the Download button….Let me fix it myself
- Click Start, click Run, type cmd, and then press ENTER.
- In Windows XP, type the following command, and then press ENTER: secedit /configure /cfg %windir%\repair\secsetup.inf /db secsetup.sdb /verbose.
- Verify that the problem is resolved.
Why does excel configures every time I open it?
As per the issue description Word and Excel applications configure every time you open them. The issue might have occurred due to corruption in installation or issues with windows installer etc.
How do I know if my System Restore is stuck?
If it is only flashing every 5-10 seconds then it is stuck. I would recommend fully powering off the machine. Then get back into recovery. To do this boot up and wait for the blue windows screen with the spinning circle, when you see that press and hold power button to shut down.
How do I stop Alienware Command Center from starting automatically?
Go to Start Menu > All Programs > Accessories > Run > Msconfig.exe > Startup > Uncheck the bads > Apply > Exit msconfig > Restart when prompted. You might also check under services and disable a few things you don’t want.
How do I delete old iTunes?
How to uninstall iTunes in Windows 10 via the Control Panel
- Via the Start menu, search for “Control Panel” and click on the app in the search results to open it.
- Under the “Programs” header, click “Uninstall a program.”
- Scroll down in the program list that appears and click once on iTunes to highlight it.
How do I remove old versions of iTunes?
Download and Install the Windows Installer CleanUp utility. Run the utility, find “Apple Software Update” in the list of programs in CleanUp, select the “Apple Software Update” entry, and click “Remove”. Next, we’ll manually remove leftover program files and folders.
How do I fix Microsoft Office 2016 configuration progress everytime it starts?
Hold the Windows logo key and type winword. In the list of search results, right-click Word and choose the option to Run as Administrator (provide a password if required). Let the configuration finish and then see if you are able to start Word normally. I worked as per your suggestion but still the problem persists.
What is Microsoft Office configuration?
The MS Office related settings such as Open or Save, Clip Art, User Options, Command Bars, Shared Template, etc can be configured for all the users using Desktop Central MS Office Configuration.
How do I stop Microsoft Office from configuring every time?
On the File menu, click Options, and then select Add-ins. Click Go next to the Manage field that displays “Com-in Add.” Check whether there are any add-ins, and then clear the check box to disable them. Close the Office program and restart it.