How do you move text in pages?
To drag and drop text
- Select the text you want to move . click here to view image.
- Move the cursor over the selected text.
- Click and hold your mouse button over the selected text, and drag it to its new location, releasing the mouse button when the cursor is where you want the text .
How do I have different headers in Word 2016?
Configure headers and footers for different sections of a…
- Click or tap the page at the beginning of a section.
- Select Layout > Breaks > Next Page.
- Double-click the header or footer on the first page of the new section.
- Click Link to Previous to turn it off and unlink the header or footer from the previous section.
- Go the start of the next section and repeat steps 1-5.
Can you have different headers on each page in Word?
Creating Different Headers in Word Using sections, you can have a different header on each page of your document or on different groups of pages. When you want a different header on a page, go to the Breaks menu on the Page Layout tab and select Next Page.
How do I change the header on different pages in Word?
Change or delete the header or footer from the first page
- Go to Insert > Header & Footer.
- On the right side of the white area at the top of the document, select Options > Different First Page.
- Type your content into the header or footer on the first page.
- Select outside the header or footer to exit.
How do you Paginate on page 3 in Word?
Select Breaks → Sections Breaks → Next Page. Put the cursor on the page where the page numbering should start (that is section two in the document). Click on the Insert tab and Page Number. Select position and style for the pagination.
Why are all page numbers the same in Word?
Either you have restarted the page number in one of the sections, and every subsequent section is restarting at the same number (and you have a LOT of sections), or (more likely) the page number has just been typed. Try this: Delete the current page number. Press Alt+Shift+P to insert a PAGE field.
How do you put a header on the first page only Word 2010?
In Microsoft Word 2010:
- On the View menu, click the Insert tab and click Header.
- Look toward the bottom of the list that appears and click Edit header.
- Click the box that says Different first page.
What does different first page mean in Word?
In Word, the feature is called Different First Page. This means you are still able to put information into the Header or Footer but it will not affect the rest of the Headers and Footers in the document. Note Sometimes you want a different header/footer.