How do you reflect your year?
Looking Back, Looking Ahead Let the end of the year be a time of reflection for what you have done. As well, make it a beginning for a new year and new endeavors. Take a moment to look back, remember, and learn. Then, take a look forward to your next great adventure.
How do you reflect on your week?
Pick a date and time each week (e.g. Sunday morning after breakfast) and find a quiet space to sit down and write. We recommend using the same physical notebook, or a digital notepad so that you can review past entries for reference. Take your time. Some answers may come much more quickly than others.
Is reflection good or bad?
There are good points to Reflection. It is not all bad when used correctly; it allows us to leverage APIs within Android and also Java. This will allow developers to be even more creative with our apps. There are libraries and frameworks that use Reflection; a perfectly good example is JUnit.
How do you write a reflective paper about yourself?
Begin with a great hook and a strong introduction. Pull the reader in without giving too much away, then provide a quick overview of the reflective topic. Next, in the body of the essay, move into the meat of the paper by describing your experiences and growth.
How do you reflect your month?
Using Your Journal For Reflection
- Stop: What do I want to stop doing next month?
- Start: What do I want to start doing next month?
- Continue: What am I doing now that I want to continue forward into the next month?
- Stop: What do I want to stop doing next year?
- Start: What do I want to start doing next year?
How do you write a monthly review?
A monthly review is broken down into two sections: Reflection and Planning. The reflection part can take a few different forms….Reflect on your top three things from the past month:
- Your biggest personal milestone.
- Your biggest professional accomplishment.
- You most valuable lesson learned.