How do you take a Screenshot on a BlackBerry Bold 9900?
Press volume up button and volume down button simultaneously. 3- Third step: The captured image is automatically saved in the gallery of your mobile/cell phone BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900.
How to Screenshot on BlackBerry Bold?
1- Go to the screen or application you want to capture the screen on your BlackBerry. 2- Open the notification bar of your BlackBerry Bold 9790 by sliding your finger from the top of the screen down and pressing the “Screenshot” icon.
How to Screenshot on a BlackBerry?
To take a screenshot on your BlackBerry 10 device, you simply need to press and hold both the volume up and volume down keys at the same time for a few seconds. You’ll then hear a camera shutter sound effect, alerting you to a successful screenshot.
Where are screenshots saved on BlackBerry?
How to view screenshots on the BlackBerry KEYone
- Open the Photos app.
- Tap the menu icon in the top-left, and tap Device folders. Tap Screenshots to see all of your saved screenshots.
- Screenshots will also show up in the notification tray once you’ve taken them.
How do you take screenshots on BlackBerry q10?
To take a screenshot of the device display, follow these steps: At the same time, press and hold the Up volume and Down volume keys. If you have the sound on, you will hear a shutter sound when the picture is captured.
How do you screenshot on a BlackBerry KEYone?
Take screenshot on your BlackBerry KEYone Android 7.1 Press On/Off. At the same time, press the lower part of the Volume key to take a screenshot. The picture is saved in the phone gallery.
How do you screenshot on a BlackBerry priv?
How to take a screenshot on the BlackBerry Priv
- Put one finger on the volume down button.
- Put one finger on the power button.
- Press them both at the same time.
How do I take a screenshot on my key 2?
How to take a screenshot on the BlackBerry KEY2
- Find the Power and Volume Down buttons.
- Press & hold both buttons at the same time.
- Find the screen capture in the notifications tray.
- Tap share to reveal sending options, you can also find the screenshot saved in the Photos app.
Where are screenshots saved on BlackBerry KEY2?
Google Photos application
The screenshot itself will be stored in the Google Photos application. When viewing the image within the app, you can share the photo, edit it, view information about where it is located and when it was taken, and delete it.
Will there be a BlackBerry KEY3?
Now we have great news about their next flagship smartphone whose name is Blackberry KEY3 LE 5G 2021….Blackberry KEY3 LE 5G 2021 Price – $970.
|Blackberry KEY3 LE 5G 2021 Price in Mexico||19370 MXN|