How do you type in a different language on IPhone?
Go to Settings > General > Keyboard. If you add a keyboard for a different language, the corresponding language is automatically added to the Preferred Language Order list. You can view this list and add languages directly to it in Settings > General > Language & Region.
How do I text in a different language?
Translate as you type
- On your Android phone or tablet, install Gboard.
- Open any app that you can type with, like Gmail or Keep.
- Tap an area where you can enter text.
- At the top of the keyboard, tap Open features menu .
- Tap Translate .
- Pick the language to translate from.
- Pick the language to translate into.
How do I switch languages on my keyboard?
Add a language on Gboard through Android settings
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Settings app.
- Tap System. Languages & input.
- Under “Keyboards,” tap Virtual keyboard.
- Tap Gboard. Languages.
- Pick a language.
- Turn on the layout you want to use.
- Tap Done.
How do you text English and send Spanish on iPhone?
How to Translate Text in Apple’s Translate App
- Launch the Translate app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the top-left button and select the language of the text that you want translated.
- Tap Done.
- Tap the top-right button and select the language that you want the text translated into.
- Tap Done.
Can you have 2 languages on iPhone?
1) On your iPhone, go to Settings → General → Dictionary. 2) Select any languages you’d like to use with the QuickType keyboard. You can select multiple languages to use for multilingual typing.
How do you type in Vietnamese on iPhone?
Unikey on iPhone and iPad
- Tap on Settings on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on General.
- Scroll down and tap on Keyboard.
- Scroll down and tap on Keyboards.
- Tap on Add New Keyboard.
- Scroll down and tap on Vietnamese.
How do I type Spanish on my keyboard?
To change your keyboard settings on Windows 10, follow these steps:
- Click on the Windows icon on the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Click on “Settings”.
- Click on “Time & language”.
- Click on “Region and language”.
- Choose Spanish.
- Click on “Options”.
- Click on “Add a keyboard”.
- Select a Spanish keyboard.
How do I change my keyboard to French?
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- Under Clock, Language, and Regional Options, click Change keyboard or other input methods.
- In the Regional and Language Options dialog box, click Change keyboards.
- In the Text Services and Input Languages dialog box, click the Language Bar tab.
Can iPhone translate languages?
In the Translate app , you can translate text, voice, and conversations between any of the supported languages. You can download languages to translate entirely on device, even without an internet connection.
How do I translate a text to English?
Important: Text you’ve copied will be sent to Google for translation only after you tap the Google Translate icon….Use Tap to Translate
- Open an app with text you can copy.
- Highlight the text you want to translate. Copy.
- On your current screen, tap Google Translate .
- Choose the language you want.
How do I get Spanish and English on my iPhone?
Change the language on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open Settings. On the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap General. On the next screen, tap General.
- Select Language & Region. Scroll down and tap Language & Region.
- Tap Device language. On the next screen, tap “[Device] Language”.
- Select your language.
- Confirm your selection.
How do I change the language on my iPhone?
Change the language on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch Open Settings. On the Home screen, tap Settings. Tap General. On the next screen, tap General. Select Language & Region. Scroll down and tap Language & Region. Tap Device language. On the next screen, tap ” [Device] Language”. Select your
How to type in multiple languages on iPhone?
Once the Keyboards for Multiple Languages are setup on iPhone, it becomes really easy to type in Multiple Languages while using Messaging and Social Media Apps on iPhone. 1. Open any Messaging app on your iPhone (For example WhatsApp). 2. Select the WhatsApp Contact that you would like to send a Multilingual Message to. 3.
Why can’t I type in French on my iPhone?
You probably need to adjust your iPhone’s regional settings in Settings → General → Language & Region → iPhone Language. For example, if device language is set to English (US) and you’re using that keyboard rather than French, you might only be allowed to type in English.
How to add additional language keyboard to iPhone keyboard?
Step2: Add additional Language Keyboard into your iPhone Keyboard. Once you install the app on your iPhone, go to iOS Settings > General > Keyboard > Keyboards > Add New Keyboard > Select KeyNounce your language. One more step before you go back, From Keyboards Screen> Transliteration KeyNounce > Allow Full Access > turn on.