How much do new grad nurses make in NC?
Starting Salary The average starting RN pay in North Carolina is $50,075 a year, or roughly $24.08 an hour, and while this is much lower than the state’s average, it represents entry-level income for RNs who have only recently obtained their licensure.
Where do most new grad nurses work?
Where should a new grad RN work?
- Hospitals. Many nurses work in hospitals, often specializing in a specific field of nursing.
- Private practices.
- Academic institutions.
- Residential facilities.
- In-home care.
- School nurse.
- Pediatric nurse.
- Cardiac nurse.
How much do new grad nurses make in DC?
New Graduate Registered Nurse Salary in District of Columbia
|50th Percentile New Graduate Registered Nurse Salary||$72,627||DC|
|75th Percentile New Graduate Registered Nurse Salary||$83,025||DC|
|90th Percentile New Graduate Registered Nurse Salary||$92,493||DC|
How much do new grad nurses make in Atlanta?
How much does a New Graduate Registered Nurse make in Atlanta, GA? The average New Graduate Registered Nurse salary in Atlanta, GA is $64,588 as of January 27, 2022, but the salary range typically falls between $57,939 and $73,836.
What RN makes the most money?
Highest Paid Nursing Jobs:
- Family Nurse – $113,000.
- Urgent Care Nurse – $113,000.
- Oncology Nurse – $113,000.
- Orthopedic Nurse – $115,000.
- Cardiac Nurse – $116,000.
- Emergency Room Nurse – $116,000.
- Neonatal Nurse – $127,000.
- Nurse Anesthetist – $189,000.
What kind of registered nurse makes the most money?
The certified registered nurse anesthetist consistently ranks as the highest paid nursing career. That is because Nurse Anesthetists are advanced and highly skilled registered nurses who work closely with medical staff during medical procedures that require anesthesia.
What nurses are the happiest?
- Nurse Educator. This is one of the least stressful nursing jobs available.
- School Nurse/Summer Camp Nurse. If you love children, this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Nurse Administrator.
- Public Health Nurse.
- Nurse Researcher.
- Nurse Informaticist.
- Case Management Nurse.
- Home Health Nurse.
How do new grad nurses make extra money?
The Best Ways Nurses Can Increase Their Income
- 1 Earn an Advanced Degree.
- 2 Get Certified.
- 3 Consider Management or Leadership Positions.
- 4 Look into Per Diem Shifts.
- 5 Network.
- 6 Start a Blog or Do Freelance Healthcare Writing.
- 7 Become a CPR Instructor.
- 8 Become an Immunization Nurse.
How much do BSN nurses make in DC?
BSN Salary in Washington, DC
|Annual Salary||Monthly Pay|
How much does a nurse make in Northern Virginia?
Registered Nurse in Fairfax, VA Salaries
|Inova Registered Nurse salaries – 3 salaries reported||Fairfax, VA||$43/hr|
|Pediatric Specialists of Virginia Registered Nurse salaries – 3 salaries reported||Fairfax, VA||$33/hr|
|DaVita Registered Nurse salaries – 2 salaries reported||Fairfax, VA||$83,427/yr|
How much a RN makes in Florida?
Registered nurses in Florida earn an average of $69,510 per year (or $33.42 per hour). Florida registered nurses earn 13% lower than the national average salary for RNs, at $80,010 (or $38.47 per hour).
How much do BSN RN make in Georgia?
BSN Salary in Georgia
|Annual Salary||Monthly Pay|