How much is the tuition fee in TUP Cavite?
Tuition Fee: 5,900-7,700 |P 12,000-15,500 per year Last updated: July 2019 1. Based on cash payments (installment rates are higher).
Is TUP public or private?
The Technological University of the Philippines (TUP) is located in the City of Manila, Ermita, University Belt area is a state-controlled, public university in the Philippines. It is the flagship of technology education in the Philippines.
What are the courses in TUP Cavite?
- Bachelor of Science in Food Technology.
- Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management.
- Bachelor of Engineering Technology major in* Computer Engineering Technology. Civil Technology. Electrical Technology. Electronic Communications Technology. Electronics Technology.
How can I apply for TUP Cavite?
STEPS ON TUP ADMISSIONS:
- Secure admission approval from the Office of Admissions.
- Bring your test permit printout, 2 sharpened pencils with eraser & 1 SHS ID, Take the test on scheduled date/time and specified venue.
- Test result will be posted at TUP Website (www.tup.edu.ph)
Is TUP a good school?
It is one of the best engineering schools that offers affordable tuition fees and quality education. All in all, TUP is a great school.
Is TUP a private school?
The Technological University of the Philippines (Filipino: Pamantasang Teknolohiya ng Pilipinas or Teknolohikal na Unibersidad ng Pilipinas), commonly known as TUP, is a coeducational state university in the Philippines. It was established in 1901 by the Philippine Commission.
Is there a tourism course in TUP?
Tourism, Hospitality & Culinary courses offered at TUP Manila.
Is TUP still open for application?
You may submit anytime from July 20, 2020; 5:00PM. This signifies your intention to enroll and will be included in the next ranking. You may check the list of qualified applicants for interview at www.tup.edu.ph or at Facebook Page of TUP Office of Admissions – Manila.
Is TUP a top school?
It was established in 1901 by the Philippine Commission. TUP has its main campus in Manila and satellite campuses in Taguig, Cavite, Visayas, Batangas, and Quezon. TUP is ranked 60 out of the top 100 universities in the Philippines by the Madrid-based Webometrics Ranking of World Universities.