Is Middlesex County a good place to live?
Living in Middlesex offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In Middlesex there are a lot of restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. Many families and young professionals live in Middlesex and residents tend to have moderate political views.
Is Middlesex County Ma safe?
The rate of crime in Middlesex County is 15.53 per 1,000 residents during a standard year. People who live in Middlesex County generally consider the northeast part of the county to be the safest.
What towns make up Middlesex County?
The Municipalities of Middlesex County
- Carteret. Cranbury Township. Borough of Dunellen. East Brunswick Township. Township of Edison.
- Borough of Metuchen. Borough of Middlesex. Borough of Milltown. Monroe Township. City of New Brunswick.
- Township of Piscataway. Township of Plainsboro. Borough of Sayreville. City of South Amboy.
What town is the middle of New Jersey?
The state’s geographic center remains Hamilton Township in Mercer County, just southeast of Trenton.
What is the best small town to live in Massachusetts?
14 Best Small Towns in Massachusetts
- Westport. Westport Point, Massachusetts.
- Lenox. The Mount, Former Home of Edith Wharton.
- Oak Bluffs. Colorful cottages in Oak Bluffs.
- Newburyport. Plum Island Lighthouse in Newburyport, MA.
- Stockbridge. Beautiful gardens in Stockbridge, Massachusetts.
What is Middlesex County known for?
Middlesex County is known as the greatest county in the land for New Jersey. It’s not only located half-way between New York and Philadelphia just minutes from Port Elizabeth, but it has world-class health care and research facilities, numerous Fortune 500 companies and three universities.
What is the largest municipality in Middlesex County Ma?
Middlesex County, Massachusetts
|• Total||847 sq mi (2,190 km2)|
|• Land||818 sq mi (2,120 km2)|
Where is the dead center of NJ?
The geographic center of New Jersey is located in Mercer County, 5 miles SE of Trenton. New Jersey is bordered by New York on the north and by the Delaware Bay and Atlantic Ocean on the south.
Is Middlesex County in Central Jersey?
All descriptions of Central Jersey include Middlesex County, the center of population of New Jersey, and tend to include much of nearby Monmouth, Mercer, and Somerset counties. Trenton, the seat of Mercer County, is the state capital of New Jersey.
Where do the wealthy live in Massachusetts?
Cities and Towns