Is there a word greatest?
Greatest is an adjective – Word Type.
What is the synonym of greatest?
What is more than greatest?
Greatest Synonyms – WordHippo Thesaurus….What is another word for greatest?
What does you’re the greatest mean?
This is something else you say when you feel grateful to someone. It literally means “you’re the greatest person I know” but of course isn’t meant that way seriously. You can say this to people in work situations as well as at home and with your friends.
Can greatest be plural?
Expressions like “the greatest” can be plural or singular, depending on the context. “The greatest teams in hockey in those days were the Maple Leafs, the Red Wings, and the Canadiens.” “No, the greatest team was the Soviet national team.”
Is greatest the same as Best?
“Best” is the more general term; it’s the highest degree of anything positive. “Greatest” is more apt when we want to indicate size, distinction or renown. “Greatest” may be an overstatement when applied to everyday things.
What words describe being the best?
Best – thesaurus
- best. adjective. used for referring to the person or thing that is the most satisfactory, suitable, pleasant, effective, of the highest quality etc.
- ideal. adjective.
- first class. adjective.
- first-rate. adjective.
- incomparable. adjective.
- unsurpassed. adjective.
- premier. adjective.
- par excellence. adjective.
What is the synonym of goat?
In this page you can discover 39 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for goat, like: kid, animal, Capra (Latin), caprine, stooge, buck, fall guy, capricorn, billy-goat, laughingstock and nanny-goat.
What can I say instead of great?
Common synonyms for the word “Great”.
What can I say instead of awesome?
- (or marvellous),
How do you use the word greatest in a sentence?
Greatest sentence example
- You’re not exactly the greatest protector!
- The greatest lesson I’ve learned this life is survival.
- Its greatest value cannot be hauled off.
- He held the ruler of the greatest kingdom at his mercy!
- Ol’ Woodie was the greatest pitcher ever.
- She was a fool, the greatest of them all!
How do you use great?
Great sentence example
- You’re doing a great job.
- It’s great and I love it.
- But you went to great lengths to help her.
- There was a great famine in Rome.
- The Watcher’s eyes went around his study, as if this was his first visit in a great while.
- Well, have you heard the great news?
Which one is the greatest?
That means there are players from the 1990s, such as Gary Payton, Reggie Miller, Steve Nash, Jason Kidd, Grant Hill, Paul Pierce, Ray Allen, Allen Iverson, and Vince Carter who should be in or strongly considered. And we haven’t even mentioned Kobe Bryant, Tim Duncan, Kevin Garnett, and Dirk Nowitzki, who are locks.
Who is the greatest ever?
“This is the best situation I’ve ever been in or the best situation that I’ve ever gone into as the guy,” Fitzpatrick said during an appearance on the ESPN Daily podcast, via NFL Media.
How to say greatest in Latin?
How to say best in Latin. best. Latin Translation. optimum. More Latin words for best. optimus adjective. deserving, fine. optime adverb.
What is the definition of greatest?
a. Very large in size, extent, or intensity: a great pile of rubble; a great storm. b. Of a larger size than other, similar… Greatest – definition of greatest by The Free Dictionary https://www.thefreedictionary.com/greatest Printer Friendly Dictionary, Encyclopedia and Thesaurus – The Free Dictionary13,000,297,767visitors served