What are some catchy slogans?
What are some popular slogans?
- – Just do it (Nike)
- – Finger lickin’ good (KFC)
- – For everything else, there’s MasterCard (MasterCard)
- – Eat fresh (Subway)
- – Save money. Live better. (Walmart)
- – Have a break. Have a KitKat. (KitKat)
- – Red Bull gives you wings (Red Bull)
- – A diamond is forever (De Beers)
What is the slogan for pork?
Pork, Be Inspired
Producers of “the other white meat” have unveiled their “other new slogan.” The National Pork Board on March 4 officially replaced its 24-year-old ‘Other White Meat’ slogan for pork, in favor of a new branding logo: ‘Pork, Be Inspired. ‘
What are some good food slogans?
Food for thought — give a can today!
- Bring home the bacon (or “baCAN”).
- It’s time for hunger to can it!
- We can do it!
- We’re hungry for donations.
- Eat away at hunger.
- Lend a hand, give a can.
- You can help beat hunger!
- Look what we can do together.
What is China’s slogan?
“Serve the People” (Chinese: 为人民服务; pinyin: Wèi Rénmín Fúwù) is a political slogan which first appeared in Mao Zedong–era China, and the motto of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). It originates from the title of a speech by Mao Zedong, delivered on 8 September 1944.
What is brand slogan?
A brand slogan is the advertising tagline that conveys the brand’s spirit in the shortest way possible. In just a few words, you’re expected to grasp the vibe of your brand.
Why is pork advertised?
A new pork advertising campaign designed to inspire consumers to buy more pork will hit TV screens today as the industry worries about the meat’s negative image. The advert is a key part of a three-year strategy from the AHDB to rejuvenate the image of pork, amid declining sales.
What is the healthiest animal to eat?
Poultry and fish are considered the best animal proteins you can load your diet with, Laster said. Fish is hailed for its omega-3 fatty acids, which can protect against cardiovascular disease. Fish is also rich in vitamin D, selenium and protein.
What are patriotic slogans?
Top 10 Patriotic Slogans
- Do or die.
- Choose liberty or death.
- Life makes sense when you love your country.
- People are the power of democracy.
- Who lives if the country dies.
- Patriotism is like charity, it always begins at home.
- It’s better to die for the country over die for nothing.
What is Google’s slogan?
Don’t be evil
“Don’t be evil” is a phrase used in Google’s corporate code of conduct, which it also formerly preceded as a motto. Following Google’s corporate restructuring under the conglomerate Alphabet Inc. in October 2015, Alphabet took “Do the right thing” as its motto, also forming the opening of its corporate code of conduct.
What are the fast food slogans?
Fast Food Restaurant Slogans
- Arby’s – We have the meats.
- Burger King – It takes two hands to hold a Whopper.
- Carl’s Jr.
- Hardee’s – Feed your happy.
- In-N-Out Burger – Quality you can taste.
- KFC – Finger lickin’ good.
- Pizza Hut – No one outpizzas the hut.
- Qdoba – Food for people who love food.
What is Nokia slogan?
At Nokia, “Connecting People” is more than a tagline. It’s a mission statement that has guided almost everything we’ve done for over 20 years.
What is a good environmental slogan?
Funny Environmental Slogans Conserve water, shower with a friend! Give a hoot, please, don’t pollute! Don’t Funk With Mother Nature Don’t choke, don’t croak. Join us Go green or Go home
What’s the new pork slogan?
It equates pork with the ubiquitous and innocuous chicken, with just a hint of edginess. If it ain’t broke, right? Apparently not. The new slogan? “Pork: Be Inspired.” Yes, someone was paid to come up with that.
What are some good slogans for Mother Nature?
Don’t Funk With Mother Nature Don’t choke, don’t croak. Join us Go green or Go home Shut up & Go green Love me, love environment Acid rain, such a pain If you’re not a tree hugger, then you’re what, a tree hater? A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory
What’s the new slogan for city of ate?
We here at City of Ate feel the new slogan falls right in the slop bucket. We got inspired by the board’s massive porkbelly-flop, though, and offer these more effective taglines: Trichinosis: The Threat is Overblown. Support the independent voice of Dallas and help keep the future of Dallas Observer free.