What are your achievement and goal in your life?
Let’s have a look at some sample answers: I just want to have a good job, a job I enjoy doing, and be happy in my life outside of work. My goal is to be a good colleague and employee, and to earn a decent salary that will allow me to support my family and the people I love.
What are you most proud of examples?
“My greatest accomplishment was being the youngest employee to be promoted to a manager position in the history of my current company. I worked hard for this and am proud that my dedication to leadership coursework paid off.” “I am most proud of my GPA! I graduated with a 3.7 GPA while working part-time.
How do you write achievement?
List of achievements
- Re-organized something to make it work better.
- Identified a problem and solved it.
- Come up with a new idea that improved things.
- Developed or implemented new procedures or systems.
- Worked on special projects.
- Received awards.
- Been complimented by your supervisor or co-workers.
How do I feel proud of myself?
How To Be Proud Of Yourself
- Seek Perspective. Perhaps you made a damn good pie from scratch.
- Share, Don’t Force. In my field (writing), being humble is the First Commandment.
- Don’t Get Caught In Your Own Hype.
- Be Proud Of Others.
- Don’t Rest On Your Laurels.
- Read The Room.
- Be Humorous With It.
- Be Genuine.
What is your biggest achievement for fresher?
Greatest professional achievement examples
- Sales or revenue increases you have achieved.
- Any job promotions.
- Examples of when you have gone above and beyond what was asked of you.
- Time or money you saved for the company.
- Industry or work-related awards.
What is something that you are proud of?
12 Things We Should Always Be Proud Of
- A job that you love. “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work another day in your life.” So what if it pays lousy?
- Your sense of style.
- Your friends.
- Your family.
- Your ability to forgive.
- Your past.
- Your demand for some alone time.
- We should be proud of our traditions and values.