What can I write to my daughter on her 18th birthday?
Let’s give her some sage, non-nagging advice as she enters adulthood.
- Never be afraid of failure.
- You’re enough.
- Life can really, really suck—but it’s beautiful most of the time.
- Be yourself, no matter where you are or who you’re with.
- Time really does fly — so be present.
- Work hard — but not TOO hard.
What to say to a girl turning 18?
- Now that you’re 18, it’s a good time to start looking toward your future.
- Welcome to adulthood, kiddo.
- Happy 18th Birthday!
- Being an adult suits you.
- Now that you’re 18, I hope you don’t start worrying about acting like a grownup.
- Time to transition from being an awesome kid to being an awesome adult.
What is the best message for 18th birthday?
Sincere 18th Birthday Wishes
- Laugh as hard as you can. Smile more often.
- Happy happy 18th birthday!
- Happy birthday!
- My wish for you on your birthday is that you are, and will always be, happy and healthy!
- Happy 18th birthday!
- Happiest birthday to you, may you always be healthy and happy!
What do you write in an 18th birthday card?
18th Birthday Messages
- If you don’t do wild things while you’re young, you’ll have nothing to smile about when you’re old.
- Happy 18th birthday.
- Happy 18th birthday!
- Happy adulthood!
- Set the world on fire, dream BIG, and make your life as exciting to live than it is to remember.
- Wishing you a happy birthday.
What should I say to my daughter?
10 Things to Write in a Letter to Your Daughter
- “I love you from the bottom of my heart.”
- “I believe in you.”
- “I think you’re beautiful.”
- “You make me proud in so many ways.”
- “I want you to know what my treasures are.”
- “Let me tell you about the day you were born.”
- “Don’t ever settle for second best.”
What can I write in my daughter’s birthday card?
Happy birthday my daughter!
- I am so proud and amazed of the woman who have become. Happy birthday my lovely daughter!
- It is an honor and a privilege to be your mother. I am so proud of you my dearest daughter.
- When you came to this world I fell in love. You are always loved sweetheart. Happy birthday my daughter!
Why 18th birthday is so special?
18th birthday Turning 18 officially marks the end of childhood. Now you’re an adult, you can make your own decisions, you can vote ‐ and you drink down the pub! The passage into adulthood is important in many cultures, although it’s celebrated on different birthdays.
How can I wish happy birthday to my daughter?
Birthday Wishes for Daughter
- For My Beautiful Daughter, Happy Birthday. I’ve watched you grow into the amazing woman you are today.
- Happy Birthday.
- For my wonderful Daughter, HAPPY BIRTHDAY I hope that your special day is filled with smile and laughter.
- Happy Birthday To My Lovely Daughter.
- Happy Birthday.
What can I write in my daughter birthday card?
What should I write in my daughter’s birthday status?
Birthday Messages for Daughter
- Happy birthday to my beautiful daughter.
- My lovely daughter, the apple of my eye.
- Happy 1st birthday to my daughter.
- The day you were born, my daughter.
- You’ll forever be my sweet baby girl, daughter.
- I am blessed to have a daughter like you.
- My dear daughter turns 18 today.
What a mother wishes for her daughter?
Mother to Daughter Quotes
- “To my daughter.
- “Her smile makes me smile.
- “To my beautiful daughter, always remember: you are brave, you are capable, you are pretty, and you can accomplish ANYTHING your heart desires!
- “A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts this world has to give.” –
What do I say to my daughter on her birthday?
Happy birthday my dear, may your day be filled with happiness. Happy birthday to my daughter! With each birthday that passes, you amaze me more and more. You have turned out to be such an intelligent, fun, and caring person who has so much going for them in life.
How to celebrate the 18th birthday for daughter?
Party favors matching the theme for when guests leave the party.
What is a good birthday gift for a daughter?
Gel Nail Polish Kit. Practice makes perfect when it comes to nail art,and this kit has everything she could possibly need to do just that.
What to buy on your 18th birthday?
– Guaranteed to prank anyone! – Ideal for hiding any present – Bound to cause confusion
How to celebrate my 18th birthday?
Get a Tattoo. Nothing defines turning 18 more than obtaining your freedom from parental consent.