What is an RFP process?
Issuing an RFP is the process that an organization goes through to communicate a need for services. The RFP invites relevant vendors to submit a proposal to meet the desired need. More specifically, the RFP is a document that explains a project’s needs and asks for proposed solutions from potential vendors.
What is the Shin NY?
The Statewide Health Information Network for New York (SHIN-NY) creates a secure, statewide network of electronic health records designed to improve healthcare for all New Yorkers by ensuring that doctors have instant and accessible information about their patients, anywhere and anytime.
How do you do an RFP analysis?
How to write RFP evaluation criteria
- Determine requirements with stakeholders. The first step in your RFP process, after identifying a need, is to collect information from stakeholders and executives.
- Define project scope. Next, use your full list of considerations and narrow it down.
- Establish RFP priorities.
How do you prepare RFP for a project?
How to write an RFP that will get a response
- Define your project and needs.
- Write an introduction.
- Explain your company’s and project’s history.
- Describe your project’s requirements.
- Explain how vendors should respond.
- Outline your selection criteria.
- Note your timelines.
- Proofread and revise your RFP.
Is RFP legally binding?
The importance of negotiation 32 Thus, an RFP process that provides for extensive negotiation between the parties generally indicates something less than a legally binding contract, and this is consistent with the recognized rationale of the formal tendering process, which is to replace negotiation with competition.
What is Hixny and why was it created?
Hixny is data the way you want it. Hixny provides customization to help you save time and view and share records more easily. Hixny is directly connected to most providers’ electronic health records systems. Our online portal serves providers whos EHRs are not connected.
When was Shin NY created?
The Statewide Health Information Network for New York (SHIN-NY, pronounced “SHY-nee”) was formed in 2016 and is overseen by the New York State Department of Health through the New York eHealth Collaborative (opens in new window) (NYeC).
How do you score RFPs?
What are the standard RFP scoring methodologies?
- Encourage accurate comparison of vendors against individual RFP criteria.
- Enable criteria to be weighted – not all criteria are of equal importance.
- Allow criteria to be grouped into sections, and allow weightings to be assigned both at section and criteria level.
How do I write an RFP Response Template?
How to write an effective response to an RFP in 5 steps
- Write a formal cover letter.
- Include an executive summary of your proposal.
- Add information about your implementation plan.
- Discuss partnership contract.
- Highlight references or proven results from your work.