What is GT p5200?
Released 2013, July. 510g, 8mm thickness. Android 4.2.2, TouchWiz UX UI. 16GB/32GB storage, microSDXC.
What model is GT P5210?
Galaxy Tab 3 10.1
Samsung 16GB Galaxy Tab 3 10.1″ Wi-Fi Tablet GT-P5210ZWYXAR B&H.
When was the Galaxy Tab 3 made?
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 tablet was launched in April 2014. The tablet comes with a 10.10-inch display with a resolution of 1280×800 pixels.
How do you put a SIM card in a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3?
- With the screen facing up, open the SIM card slot cover.
- Push the SIM card into the slot with the gold contacts facing down, as shown, until it clicks into place.
- Close the SIM card slot cover.
- If the card is not inserted correctly, the device will not detect the SIM card.
How do I update my Galaxy Tab 3?
Updating your software.
- From the homescreen, tap the Apps icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap About device.
- Tap Software update.
- Tap Update.
- If an update is available, your tablet will start to download it automatically.
- Once it’s finished downloading, tap Install. Your tablet will restart.