What is the Airtel recharge code?
To load the Airtel recharge card, dial *126*the sixteen digit number# and then press the call or send key on your phone. For example, if the sixteen digit number at the back of the card is 1111 2222 3333 4444, then you dial *126*1111222233334444# and press call or send key.
How can I recharge my Airtel number?
Mobile Recharge using My Airtel app
- Log in to My Airtel App and navigate to the Payments Bank Section.
- Click on ‘Recharge’
- Select ‘Mobile’. Enter the mobile number and select your operator.
- Browse from a list of plans and pick one that’s best for you.
- Enter the recharge amount and click on ‘Pay now’.
How can I do online recharge?
How to Make Prepaid Mobile Recharge Online?
- Enter the phone number you want to carry out the online recharge for.
- Select the option from Prepaid/ Postpaid.
- Select your mobile operator.
- Select the circle you belong to.
- Check the online recharge plans designed exclusively for you or fill in the amount you want to recharge.
How can I recharge my USSD code with Airtel?
How to Recharge Your Airtel Line. In order to load Airtel credit dial this USSD code *126* then enter the card number followed by# then click the call button on your phone. For instance, 2423 6453 6353 is coupon number on the recharge card you want to recharge, simply dial *126*242364536353# then click send.
How can I recharge from my main balance?
How can I do a recharge using my available balance?
- You can dial *199# and select the relevant option to activate a net pack or any other bonus card from your available balance.
- You can also download the Vi™ Appand choose the relevant pack >> Pay by balance.
How can I recharge my phone?
How to recharge your phone number using Google Pay
- Open Google Pay app.
- Tap on Recharge option under Business and Bills.
- Enter the mobile number you want to recharge.
- Tap on continue.
- Select the plan you want to go for.
- Click on proceed to pay after you tap on the plan you want and your mobile will be recharged.
How do I recharge my prepaid?
How to recharge prepaid meter using bank mobile applications
- Log in to your mobile bank application.
- Click on the pay electrical bill feature.
- Pick the electricity distribution company with which your prepaid meter is registered.
- Fill in your prepaid meter number and the amount you wish to purchase.
How can I recharge my Airtel incoming validity?
Rs 128 – The smart recharge plan offers a validity of 28 days. Users can make local/STD calls at 2.5 paise per second. Furthermore, one can send local and STD SMS at Rs 1.5….Airtel Validity Extension Recharge Plans 2022.
|Rs 99||200MB of data, talktime value of Rs 99||28 days|
How do I recharge with USSD?
E.G *737*900#. To recharge airtime for a family or friend, simply dial *737* amount* friends number #. E.g. *737*1000*070356685#.
How can I use Airtel balance?
for 10 Rupees Talktime dial ->*141*10# OR Call on 52141. For internet balance *141*567#.
What is Airtel balance check number?
To check Airtel’s main balance, dial *123#. The balance information will soon reflect on your screen in a few seconds. The main balance is usually talk time, which is free for Airtel 4G customers with current all-in-one recharge packs. *121# USSD code is used to tell you about various offers on your Airtel number.
Is Airtel forcing their customers to recharge?
– this network is not the best among others (Jio, vodafone) – this is not the best internet speed (not at all at some speed) among Jio, vodafone, since I have tried and used for long time by now. – 4G network especially
Is there a way to cancel Airtel recharge?
– SMS STOPAUTORENEW TO 440. – Alternatively, you can contact Airtel customer care for help. – Call the customer care line: 111 – Send a direct message on Twitter: @airtel_care (if you have a data-enabled device).
How to recharge from main balance in Airtel?
if airtel data completed, you cannot recharge online with airtel with low speed 50 kbps/ speed. i generally ask someone to share internet then i open airtel app and proceed for recharge. dial *129# then select 3, 48. or *129*3# 0r directly *129*3*1# from main balance. then press 1 to confirm, Show your gratitude by subscribing my youtube channel. you can also use airtel app to recharge.
How to recharge my Airtel number online?
Open the Paytm app on your smartphone.