What is the coolest name for a boy?
200 Coolest Baby Boy Names
What are the top boy names for 2010?
Top 1000 popular babynames in 2010
|Rank||Boy name||Girl name|
What is the rarest boy’s name?
What is the rarest boy name? The rarest baby boy name is Rome, but other rare baby boy names include Chester, Henley, and Maynard.
What name means clever?
Intelligent, Clever, Genius, Wise And Smart Boy Names:
- Dara: Dara is a Hebrew name, meaning ‘nugget of wisdom.
- Alvis: Alvis is an Old Norse name, meaning ‘all-wise.
- Boman: Boman is a Persian name, meaning ‘great mind.
- Cato: Cato is a Latin origin name, meaning ‘intelligent and all-knowing.
What name means talented?
Rachita (Indian origin) means “one who is creative and talented”.
What is the luckiest name for a boy?
The Most Popular Lucky Baby Names for Boys
- Asher – Hebrew meaning of ‘happy; happiness’
- Felix – Latin meaning ‘happy’ or ‘lucky’
- Quinn – Irish-Gaelic for ‘sense, intelligence’
- Chance – English meaning ‘good fortune’
- Bennett – Latin meaning ‘blessed’
- Edmund – Old English meaning ‘prosperity’ or ‘riches’
What is a strong male name?
Strong Boy Names and Meanings
|Eburhardt||Strong as a boar||German|
|Ezekiel||God will strengthen||Hebrew|
|Farrell||Hero, man of courage||Irish|
|Fergus||Supreme man; highest choice||Scottish|
What is the 69th most popular name?
Hunter was the 69th most popular boys name and 828th most popular girls name. In 2020 there were 4,743 baby boys and 325 baby girls named Hunter. 1 out of every 386 baby boys and 1 out of every 5,388 baby girls born in 2020 are named Hunter.
What is the most popular name in the world 2011?
Most Popular Baby Names of 2011: The List
|Rank||Boys’ Names||Girls’ Names|
What name means highly intelligent?
Albert (German origin) meaning “intelligent”. This name is best associated with world genius Albert Einstein and is one of the names meaning intelligence or associated with genius.
What boy name means knowledge?
Names Meaning Knowledge For Baby Boys
- ALDEN. Alden is a name meaning knowledge that has a classic, contemporary feel.
- ALDRICH. A name meaning knowledge that has an old-fashioned charm is the name, Aldrich.