What is the most quoted quote?
Most Famous Quotes
- You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. –
- Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. –
- I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear. –
- I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the water to create many ripples. –
What is the most known quote ever?
The Most Famous Quotes
- “Fortune favors the bold.” – Virgil.
- “I think, therefore I am.” – René Descartes.
- “Time is money.” –
- “I came, I saw, I conquered.” –
- “When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.” –
- “Practice makes perfect.” –
- “Knowledge is power.” –
- “Have no fear of perfection, you’ll never reach it.” –
Who quoted the most?
The Most Quoted Man in News. With no special skill or expertise, Greg Packer has been quoted by media outlets nearly a thousand times.
Who said eighty percent of success is showing up?
Eighty percent of success is showing up. — Woody Allen.
Who is the most quoted writer of all time?
OSCAR Wilde has been named as the “most quotable figure” in the history of the English language. The playwright takes top place on the list of the most memorable lines ever written or spoken in the latest edition of The Oxford Dictionary of Humorous Quotations.
What is the most famous line from movies?
Famous Movie Quotes
- “ May the Force be with you.” – Star Wars, 1977.
- “ There’s no place like home.” – The Wizard of Oz, 1939.
- “ I’m the king of the world!” –
- “ Carpe diem.
- “ Elementary, my dear Watson.” –
- “ It’s alive!
- “ My mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.
- “ I’ll be back.” –
How many popular quotes are there in the world?
We have carefully handpicked a selection of 77 Of the worlds most Popular Quotes for your enjoyment! We hope these Popular Quotes inspire your soul and soothe your mind. “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.”
What is the most often quoted book in the Bible?
Deuteronomy comes in second for the book most often quoted, with Isaiah and Exodus ranking third and fourth respectively. Take a few minutes and review all the quotes of Jesus during the time He was preparing Israel to see Him as the Lamb of God who would take away the sins of the world.
How do you know if a quote is popular?
Basically, if lots of people are searching for a quote, it’s probably pretty popular. There are a few different sites that allow users to “vote” on quotes, such as goodreads.com. This was helpful in finding popular quotes by specific authors if I knew that there was a lot of interest in a specific person.
What is the best quote of all time?
To err is human; to forgive, divine. – Alexander Pope Imagination is more important than knowledge. – Albert Einstein Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.