What is the most read book on Goodreads?
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
With nearly 8 million ratings, “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone” is the most popular book of all time on Goodreads and has sold over 120 million copies.
What is a good book to read on Goodreads?
Must Read Books
- 1984 (Kindle Edition) George Orwell.
- To Kill a Mockingbird (Paperback) Harper Lee.
- The Book Thief (Hardcover)
- Pride and Prejudice (Paperback)
- The Fault in Our Stars (Hardcover)
- The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)
- Animal Farm (Mass Market Paperback)
- The Catcher in the Rye (Paperback)
How do I find a list on Goodreads?
And is it possible to follow lists? Use the desktop site and go to Browse/lists on the top of any page. You cannot follow lists, but you can like them. Then you can look at the list of lists you have liked.
What’s wrong with Goodreads?
The social networking site now has millions of users who rate and review books, find recommendations for new ones and track their reading. But over time, Goodreads has also become a hunting ground for scammers and trolls looking to con smaller authors, take down books with spammed ratings, cyberstalk users or worse.
What is the most popular book in the world 2021?
The most read book in the World is Bible. This holy book so far has outsold any other in the world. During the last 50 years, a whopping 3.9 billion copies has been sold. The second most read book in the world is the Holy Quran.
How do you find shelves on Goodreads?
To access your custom shelves, simply tap the three-books icon and choose See All Shelves at the bottom of the list. You can choose which shelves to place the book on, and tap I’m Finished when you’re done.
How do I find my liked list on Goodreads?
Go to your main profile drop down menu and select ‘Comments’. Once you are on this page, the right hand column should have a link where you can click through to ‘items you liked’.
What is the most famous book right now?
The 23 most popular books right now, according to Goodreads members:
- “The Midnight Library” by Matt Haig.
- “The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue” by V.E.
- “The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo” by Taylor Jenkins Reid.
- “To Kill a Mockingbird” by Harper Lee.
- “The Great Gatsby” by F.
- “Where the Crawdads Sing” by Delia Owens.
Is Goodreads trustworthy?
Goodreads reviews, for many, feel more trustworthy because they are peer written. For the most part, Goodreads reviewers are average readers. Their reviews are imperfect, full of grammatical errors, gifs, and internet slang. Goodreads users write their reviews in a way that makes sense to them.
What are some of the best novels everyone should read?
The Love Songs of W.E.B.
What are some good books to read?
Readers were more likely to abandon books. If you’ve recently felt more inclined to set aside a book unfinished,you aren’t alone.
How to organize your entire book collection using Goodreads?
From the Home screen,tap the Menu icon.
What are the top 10 classic novels?
10. Journey to the West – Wu Chenen (Ming Dynasty) “Journey to the West” is a classical gods-and-demons novel and one of China’s Four Great Classical Novels. The novel tells how the Buddhist Sanzang and his three followers went to the Western Heaven to acquire scriptures.