What is there to do in San Diego on a date night?
Romantic Date Ideas in San Diego
- Balboa Park.
- Coronado Beach.
- Torrey Pines State Reserve.
- Sunset Cliffs Natural Park.
- Mission Beach/Pacific Beach/Ocean Beach.
- La Jolla Cove/La Jolla Shores.
- Check Out the Mountains in Julian.
- San Diego Zoo and Safari Park.
What can I do with my girlfriend in San Diego?
Stroll Through Balboa Park. Take a sunset stroll.
What can a couple do on a Saturday night?
50 date night ideas
- Picnic. It’s a classic but there’s a reason for that.
- Bushwalk. Become at one with nature – and each other – by getting out and about and exploring somewhere new together.
- Visit a winery or brewery.
- Road trip.
- Outdoor cinema.
- Pottery or art class.
- Visit an art gallery.
What can I do on a Saturday night with my husband?
Dinner at a restaurant that requires reservations weeks, or more, in advance.
What is there to do in San Diego this weekend?
Best Things to Do in San Diego
- Go Wild at the San Diego Zoo.
- Snorkel or Kayak La Jolla Cove.
- Whale Watching.
- Explore Balboa Park.
- Watch Sunset from Point Loma.
- Step Into the Past in Old Town San Diego.
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve.
- Visit the Embarcadero & The USS Midway Museum.
What is there to do in San Diego for 2 hours?
Mentioned in this answer:
- Kansas City Barbeque (restaurant)
- San Diego Convention Center (attraction)
- Coronado Island (island)
- Hotel Del Coronado (hotel)
- Seaport Village (attraction)
- Edgewater Grill (restaurant)
- Gaslamp Quarter (attraction)
How do you plan a fun date?
101 Fun Dating Ideas
- Plan and carry out a scavenger hunt or treasure hunt for your partner.
- Go tubing, kayaking, or canoeing together.
- Go fruit picking together.
- Enjoy a candlelight dinner together at your home or apartment.
- Go for a bike ride together.
- Go bowling together.
- Attend a local festival together.
How do you spice up date night?
You could try a Paint and Sip night, take a dance class together, indoor skydiving, hot air balloon ride or anything else you can think of. Experiencing something new together is guaranteed to bring you closer! For even more steamy date ideas, check out the year of dates!
What should I do on a Saturday night date?
100 DATE NIGHT IDEAS
- Go on a picnic.
- Take a walk.
- Sing karaoke.
- Go eat at a restaurant you’ve never eaten at before.
- Go to a coffee shop. We love this one!
- Play board games. It’s amazing how much fun they are as an adult!
- Go see a movie. Flip a coin to decide who picks if you have differing opinions!
- Go to an arcade.
What can I do with my wife on Saturday night?
Visit a museum or gallery together. This is a simple and cheap date idea, but it’s one that’s easy to forget about.
What locals do in San Diego?
Top 10 Things to Do in San Diego, California — a Local’s Tips
- San Diego Beaches.
- Theme Parks and Amusement Parks.
- Balboa Park.
- State Parks and a National Park.
- Embarcadero (and Little Italy)
- San Diego-La Jolla Underwater Park.
- Mission Bay.
- San Diego Bay Tours.
What is there to do in downtown San Diego today?
The Top 10 Things To Do and See in Downtown San Diego
- Balboa Park. Museum, Park, Zoo.
- Spanish Village Art Center. Art Gallery.
- Seaport Village. Shopping Mall.
- Japanese Friendship Garden. Park.
- Little Italy. Historical Landmark.
- USS Midway Museum. Museum.
- Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego (Downtown)
- Gaslamp Quarter.