What port does Hyper-V manager use?
The Hyper-V server listening port defaults to port 135 and then chooses a randomly configured port for further communication.
How do I access Hyper-V Manager?
Install Hyper-V Manager on Windows
- Open Control Panel.
- Click Programs and Features.
- Click Turn Windows features on or off.
- Expand the Hyper-V section.
- Check the Hyper-V Management Tools box to install Hyper-V Manager (If you want to enable the Hyper-V role as well, select Hyper-V Platform).
- Click OK.
What ports does Hyper-V Replication use?
HTTP port 80 and HTTPS port 443 are, by default, enabled in the firewall exception on the Replica Server. If you change the port number here, you must be sure to modify the existing Hyper-V Replica firewall rule and then enable the firewall exception so the Replica Server can receive the packets from Primary Server.
How do I remotely manage Hyper-V?
To manage remote Hyper-V hosts, enable remote management on both the local computer and remote host….To do this:
- In the left pane, right-click Hyper-V Manager.
- Click Connect to Server.
- Select Connect as another user in the Select Computer dialogue box.
- Select Set User.
Where is Hyper-V Manager located?
Windows Administrative Tools folder
The Hyper-V Manager shortcut is located inside of the Windows Administrative Tools folder. You can access the Hyper-V Manager in Windows Server by launching Server Manager and selecting the Hyper-V Manager option from the Tools menu.
What ports does Veeam Backup and Replication use?
Ports 137 to 139 and 445 are used during restore started from the Veeam Backup & Replication console. Ports 6160 and 11731 are used to deploy Veeam Agent on the computer and to provide faster restore.
How do I access Hyper-V from another computer?
Open up Hyper-V Manager: Right-Click on “Hyper-V Manager”, and select “Connect to server…”. Select “Another computer” and type the name of your Hyper-V Server host. Check “Connect as another user”, then use the local admin account of the Hyper-V Host. Check “Remember me”.
How do I use Hyper-V Manager in Windows 10?
Enable the Hyper-V role through Settings
- Right click on the Windows button and select ‘Apps and Features’.
- Select Programs and Features on the right under related settings.
- Select Turn Windows Features on or off.
- Select Hyper-V and click OK.