What was the #1 song of 2012?
Somebody That I Used to Know
Billboard Year-End Hot 100 singles of 2012
|1||“Somebody That I Used to Know”||Gotye featuring Kimbra|
|2||“Call Me Maybe”||Carly Rae Jepsen|
|3||“We Are Young”||Fun featuring Janelle Monáe|
|4||“Payphone”||Maroon 5 featuring Wiz Khalifa|
What was the hottest song in 2012?
Gotye’s “Somebody That I Used to Know”, featuring Kimbra, became the year’s biggest-selling single, topping the Billboard Year-End Hot 100. Carly Rae Jepsen’s “Call Me Maybe” and Maroon 5’s “One More Night” tied for the longest-running number-one single of the year, both spending nine consecutive weeks atop the chart.
What were the top ten songs of 2012?
2012 Top 10 Most Played Songs
- We Found Love. Rihanna feat. Calvin Harris.
- Payphone. Maroon 5 feat. Wiz Khalifa.
- We Are Young. fun. feat. Janelle Monae.
- Set Fire to the Rain. Adele.
- Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You) Kelly Clarkson.
- Call Me Maybe. Carly Rae Jepsen.
- Glad You Came. The Wanted.
- Good Feeling. Flo Rida.
What was the #1 song of 2013?
|1||“Thrift Shop”||Macklemore & Ryan Lewis featuring Wanz|
|2||“Blurred Lines”||Robin Thicke featuring T.I. and Pharrell Williams|
What was the #1 song in 2014?
The Official Top 100 Official Singles Chart of 2014:
|7||STAY WITH ME||SAM SMITH|
|8||ALL ABOUT THAT BASS||MEGHAN TRAINOR|
|9||TIMBER||PITBULL FEAT KESHA|
What was the number 1 song in May 2012?
|May 12||“Somebody That I Used to Know”||Gotye featuring Kimbra|
|June 2||“Call Me Maybe”||Carly Rae Jepsen|
What is the most played song in 2011?
Rolling In The Deep
2011 Top 10 Most Played Songs
|1.||Rolling In The Deep||658,000|
|2.||Give Me Everything||620,000|
|3.||Party Rock Anthem||571,000|
What was the number one song of 2011?
Rolling in the Deep
At the number one position was Adele’s “Rolling in the Deep”, which stayed atop the Hot 100 for seven consecutive weeks, and in the top thirty for most of the year….Billboard Year-End Hot 100 singles of 2011.
|1||“Rolling in the Deep”||Adele|
|2||“Party Rock Anthem”||LMFAO featuring Lauren Bennett and GoonRock|
What was the #1 song of 2015?
The funk track “Uptown Funk” by British producer Mark Ronson, featuring American singer Bruno Mars, who co-wrote and voiced the lyrics was named the number 1 song of 2015, despite being released in late 2014.
What was the #1 song of 2014?
What was the #1 song of 2016?
The Official Top 10 most streamed songs of 2016:
|3||I TOOK A PILL IN IBIZA||MIKE POSNER|
|4||7 YEARS||LUKAS GRAHAM|
|5||THIS IS WHAT YOU CAME FOR||CALVIN HARRIS FEAT RIHANNA|
What was the #1 song in 2015?
What are the top ten pop songs of all time?
“The Bee Gees are some of the best songwriters ever in pop music, and this is one of their better songs,” says Warren of the first single from the Saturday Night Fever soundtrack, which became the Gibbs’ top-charting hit. 26. Eye of the Tiger – 1982 27. We Found Love – 2011 Rihanna Feat. Calvin Harris 28. Low – 2008 Flo Rida Feat. T-Pain 29.
What are some popular pop songs?
– Insider ranked the 10 best K-pop songs of 2021, weighing factors like critical acclaim and listenability. – The list includes songs from newer artists like STAYC as well as industry giants like BTS. – TOMORROW X TOGETHER’s “0X1=LOVESONG (I Know I Love You) feat. Seori” took the top spot.
What is the most popular pop song ever?
– Phrasing: The longer a singer holds a note or lyric, the more likely we are to listen. Think of Freddy Mercury’s powerhouse vocals. – Chorus: Three different musical pitches appear to be the magical number to make a song’s chorus memorable. – Strong vocals: Powerful male vocals seem to trigger the greatest emotional responses.