Which rosary mysteries on which days?
The Glorious mysteries are prayed on Sunday and Wednesday, the Joyful on Monday and Saturday, the Sorrowful on Tuesday and Friday, and the Luminous on Thursday.
What are the 5 mysteries of the rosary Monday?
The Joyful, Luminous, Sorrowful or Glorious Mysteries
- The Annunciation of the Angel Gabriel to Mary.
- The Visitation of Mary to Elizabeth.
- The Birth of Jesus in Bethlehem of Judea.
- The Presentation of Jesus in the Temple.
- The Finding of Jesus in the Temple.
What is the 5 glorious mystery?
When we pray the Glorious Mysteries, the first decade corresponds to the Resurrection of Our Lord, the second, to the Ascension of Our Lord, the third, to the Descent of the Holy Spirit upon the Apostles, the fourth, to the Assumption of the Virgin Mary, and the fifth, to the Coronation of the Virgin Mary.
What are the 4 mysteries of the Rosary in order?
Joyful Mysteries, Sorrowful Mysteries, Luminous Mysteries and Glorious Mysteries…
How do you say the Rosary today?
How to Pray the Rosary
- Begin with the Sign of the Cross.
- Holding the crucifix, pray the Apostles’ Creed.
- On the first bead, pray an Our Father.
- On each of the next three beads, pray a Hail Mary.
- On the next bead, pray a Glory Be.
- Pray the first decade.
- Repeat this pattern for the remaining decades.
How do you pray the five mysteries of the Rosary?
What are the five mysteries of the Rosary?
the mysteries of the Rosary are meditations on the life and death of Jesus and Mary, they are 5 Joyful, 5 Sorrowful, 5 Luminous, 5 Glorious.
What are the joyful rosary mysteries?
Through the disobedience of Adam sin enters the world.
What are the Glorious Mysteries of the Rosary?
The body of Jesus is placed in the tomb on the evening of Good Friday.
What is the mystery of the Holy Rosary?
There are four rosary mysteries (Joyful, Sorrowful, Glorious, Luminous) and five parts of each mystery which correspond to the five decades of the rosary. The Joyful Mysteries focus on the joyful events related to the Incarnation of Jesus Christ. The Sorrowful Mysteries focus on the sorrowful events related to the Passion and Death of Jesus Christ.