Why is my Facebook post not showing on my profile?
If your Facebook feed doesn’t appear to be showing the most recent posts, or if some posts which are shared to your Facebook page are missing, then the most likely explanation is that those posts in your feed may be shared from a user’s personal Facebook profile or a Facebook page which has an age or location …
Why is Facebook not showing photos in posts?
However, if your cache gets cluttered, it can lead to misbehavior, such as your Facebook pictures not appearing. In this cases, you should try clearing the cache. On Android, clear the cache by going to “Settings -> Apps & notifications -> See all xx apps -> Facebook.” Tap “Storage & cache,” then “Clear cache.”
How do you get your profile picture to show on News Feed?
Changing Profile Picture on Facebook on Smartphone Without Posting
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap on the profile icon in the top left of the screen.
- Click on the profile picture and choose “Select profile picture or video.”
- Choose the new profile picture.
- Uncheck the box next to “Share your update to News Feed.”
Why can’t I see posts on my friends wall?
By default, Facebook always lets a user’s friends see his or her posts. The most restricted standard privacy setting is “Friends Only,” which only stops non-friends from seeing a Wall. If you are friends with someone and still cannot see that user’s wall, it means your friend has customized his or her Wall privacy.
Why are Facebook posts not loading?
One of the most common reasons why your Facebook news feed and comments are not loading is due to an unstable internet connection. Check other apps and sites if you can browse successfully. You can try disconnecting your internet connection from your device and connecting it to it again.
How do I fix pictures not displaying?
However, this step-by-step guide should help you resolve the issue.
- Try a Different Browser.
- Check the Show All Images Option.
- Test No Extensions with Incognito.
- Clear the Google Chrome Cache.
- Make Sure Chrome is Updated.
- Try Renaming the Chrome Data Folder.
- Reset Your Chrome Browser.
What happened to my photos on Facebook?
Now Facebook will delete all their synced photos unless users install the Moments app. Facebook said: “Photos you privately synced from your phone to Facebook will be deleted soon. If you want to keep these photos, download and log into Moments before 7 July.
How do I make my profile picture again on Facebook?
- Click your name or existing profile photo at the upper left corner of the screen to go into your profile.
- Once there, the third or so item under your big profile pic at upper left should be “Photos”.
- Click on your “Profile Pictures” album.
- Click on the photo you want to use as your profile picture.
Why can’t I see posts on my friends wall 2020?
What does a blank profile picture on Facebook mean?
This occurs when a Facebook User has his/her profile settings set so that their facebook profile is “Private”, which means that ONLY their Facebook “Friends” and/or the “Friends of their Friends” are able to view their Facebook profile.
How do I clear my Facebook cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage.
- Tap Clear cache.
How do I see all my posts on Facebook?
How to Access Your Facebook Activity Log. Log in to Facebook, head to your profile, and then click the “View Activity Log” button at the bottom right of your cover photo. Now you’ll see everything you’ve ever done on Facebook in one big list. If you’re looking for specific posts, you can use the “Activity Search” box.